• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Town Survivors 1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Ken-E
The Town Survivors
By UndeadImmortal

Description
A town of peaceful and friendship, but then change when the Orcs arrive there and confiscated all resources they have...

Features
-A Defense/Survival game
-An extra Mini Spells that can boosts your Attack Speed, Movement Speed, Etc...
-Custom Spells
-Special Creeps that spawn periodically
-Fast-healing fountain that makes your hero heal and recover life and mana faster
-The Town Hall can replenish your mana faster
-Can be play 1 player, 2 players or even 3 players to make the game more fun to play

Images
207482-albums5209-picture52970.jpg

207482-albums5209-picture54581.jpg

207482-albums5209-picture54582.jpg

207482-albums5209-picture54583.jpg

207482-albums5209-picture54584.jpg

207482-albums5209-picture54585.jpg

207482-albums5209-picture54586.jpg

207482-albums5209-picture54587.jpg

Game-play
Play as the Heroes of Feh'renoim to defend the Town Hall in which the foods that the Orcs want are stored in there, drive the Orcs and protect the Town Hall in order to win the war.

Updates
-First Release

Author's Note
Peaceful and abundant land of Lordaeron, until the orcs appear and attack with a devastating army through the rich village of Feh'renoim.

Keywords:
The Town Survivors
Contents

The Town Survivors 1.0 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Jan/04 20:41:12 Reasons: Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to...

M

Vengeancekael: Private Message
Date: 2012/Jan/04 20:41:12

Reasons:
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: Ken-E's comment:
*Fix the said DISBTN on new icons
*Give credits to the resources you used
*Name change, its too generic
*Fix Terrain, add more doodads and limit free spaces
At least the top 2 suggestion should be done for this to be approved, but I haven't checked the map myself, so should Ken-E be wrong, please do tell me.
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules

Level 15
Alright so I don't really need to point out all the wrong stuffs since I already explain on chat, so I'll give you the quick rundown:
*Fix the said DISBTN on new icons
*Give credits to the resources you used
*Name change, its too generic
*Fix Terrain, add more doodads and limit free spaces

Also I really like your idea of 3 player co-op defense. :)

I already made the minimap image I said on chat, hope you like the idea.

Attachments

• Warchief_Thrall.tga
    16.8 KB · Views: 59
Level 15
I have played this map i few days ago and i will make a review. :D
It is a good entertaining map, i liked the heroes, the spells and the whole gameplay.
You should however fix the terrain a bit, add more doodads to it.

And as Ken-E said, fix the Disbtn icons ( change their path to something like:ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\(here comes the icon's name)).

And please give credits to the users who have helped you, mate. :D

I like the idea a lot, so please fix these things and your map will be much better.
:thumbs_up: