• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Tavern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Here is an Alliance forum, for those who support the Alliance's cause. Example;

"Ahh, yay orcish fools know nothying about swords.
Ya can't even make a weapon that doesn't have ah enchantment. We Humans, Dwarves, Night Elves, and Gnomes aren't to fond to ya ugly idiots. At least I can even make coppermail for all my fellow Paladins. I'm not gonna fall for yer' insults. We lost too many good men to you green-skinned abominations. I remember; Lothar, King Llane, and the Expedition Forces. You can all rot with the cursed undead."

Level 6
Well, Konblade, Orcs arent monsters, who says that humans arent monsters? the Humans finds Orc as ugly beasts (which they actually are -.-) and the Orcs finds the Humans as ugly to (when I say ugly I mean like monsters, stranger, MUTANT!)
:arrow:
The Horde gonna toast you all in a month!

Lokthar Logar Warrior~!

Level 13
You burned our ships, killed our men, and ravaged the countryside. We cannot ignore that. I'm a simple Paladin, not bad at soloing mind you, and tends to his own wounds. You fel beasts sided with Demons, who would sink so low? I'm gonna gather a group of Rag-tag warriors to take control of Orgimmar. Once that's done, I'll seat myself on the throne, thus becoming King of the Barrens. :twisted:

Level 6
Those wretched Demons took our souls and maked us into slaves, sure that we was allied with the Demons but that was not our choice. But i'm not trying to be hostile against the Humans, I dont want wars with thousands of blood being spilled because of old hatred, Since I am a servant to Thrall i demand peace from both sides!

Level 13
I know, it's pep talk. :wink: Ner'Zhul made a pact with Kil'Jadaen. Grom Hellscream drank Mannoroth's Blood after they were free. I know the orcs are up to something. In case you're wondering, some players are starting a "Council of the Horde". They intend to take control of battle and cities as leaders who do thing, (NPCs don't actally do anything. Tactics, leading, etc. You might want to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.