• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

the story of kael part 0... intro

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
this is the updated version of the story of kael here i added and intro i would like to thanks the same guy as last time this time i tried to make the scene more epic and if you think its to short then think agian this is in small episodes i was thinking of making atleast 262 episodes hahaha im gonna fill this site with maps im sorry for mispelling and that stuff
i realy tried to make it better

Keywords:
kael. high elves. blood elves.
Contents

the story of kael part 0... intro (Map)

Reviews
10:10, 7th Aug 2009 Linaze: Overall of too low quality to be approved. Read some of the comments for some pointers and use the Map Development forum for future development.

M

10:10, 7th Aug 2009
Linaze: Overall of too low quality to be approved. Read some of the comments for some pointers and use the Map Development forum for future development.