• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The start off to a creepy day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Last night I was inspired to change my ways; conquer my wants and desires, become more faithful, and less selfish. But it was already time for bed so I set my alarm to and went to sleep. Today I wake up 7:48 with the alarm still blaring; 1 hour and 18 minutes after the time I set my alarm to. I could swear I woke up at 6:30 and did stuff, but for the life of me I can't remember what I did. Right now as I'm writing this I'm feeling this wierd energy I can't even describe. Strangely enough, I feel like my calling today is helping out with Equestria Gaming and the energy agrees.

Level 3
Last night I was inspired to change my ways; conquer my wants and desires, become more faithful, and less selfish. But it was already time for bed so I set my alarm to and went to sleep. Today I wake up 7:48 with the alarm still blaring; 1 hour and 18 minutes after the time I set my alarm to. I could swear I woke up at 6:30 and did stuff, but for the life of me I can't remember what I did. Right now as I'm writing this I'm feeling this wierd energy I can't even describe. Strangely enough, I feel like my calling today is helping out with Equestria Gaming and the energy agrees.

Dude a friend wrote something similar on FB couple days ago and i replied to him like this: "Dude, pass it around next time" so i guess i will say the same thing now, here we go:

Yo pass it around next time!

jk I just dont believe in this stuff, the only thing i can think of is that u were drinking some serious shit like the dudes on "The Hangover" film hahaha

I began my day with a trip to Dunkin Donuts haha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.