• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Spooky Forest O_o

How good is this terrain? (1 Being Good 5 Being Bad)

Votes: 2 11.8%

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Here is the terrain I just made, my second really. I think it turned out good.

It's kind of a creepy place to be, I wouldn't want to be here alone.

Attachments

• Scenery-SpookyForest2.jpg
    Scenery-SpookyForest2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,745
  • Scenery-SpookyForest1.jpg
    Scenery-SpookyForest1.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 436
Level 9
To bad i cant edit it, right when i saved it, my vista froze (like always cause it doesnt run well with WE).

Level 9
Lol cause i dont got time really, im workinmg on a map as it is, and i cant save it anymore cause if fricken vista freezing it! grrrrr

Level 9
Having Vista freezes my WE, at a random time, so its like, i have to save every 2 seconds, and sometimes it even freezes when i save it.

Level 34
Woo vista FTL! Mine crashes when I click certain doodads. The Cloud doodad is one.

Level 9
i have to uninstall everything warcraft on my CPU, and reinstall it ALL, and if this doesnt work, ima be very pissed.

Level 34
This is definitely your best work. Not very many mistakes. Only thing I can find at a glance are the plants used. That fern doesn't suit the trees IMO.

Level 9
This is definitely your best work. Not very many mistakes. Only thing I can find at a glance are the plants used. That fern doesn't suit the trees IMO.

Thanks! If i had the map i would edit it, but i totally restarted my comp and everything, from the manufacuting date.

Status
Not open for further replies.