• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Skeleton King's Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Considering that IceFrog did help Blizzard to get Warcraft III popular... Maybe they're just giving DotA credits...

Level 8
Considering Leoric is the name of the Skeleton King in d1...Maybe they are just following their own lore ?

Level 17
Woooahh! You gotta be kidding me?! D:
T_T No, but really.. In the vidoes they called him Skeleton King, so we called him Skeleton King, and that makes sense to me :D

And for those who think its just credits for DotA:
LOL...
It is DotA that is crediting Diablo 1, huh? :p

Level 17
Why did YOU even bother commenting in this thread when you do not have anything to say and when i clearly said this in the last post:
Okay, but seriously, this thread is done now, no need to post here anymore, aslong as no one have anything important to say..
One more useless comment and i will close this thread aswell as remove that last post. (Do not do it on purpose)
I leaved this open so that anyone with any useful information could posibly contribute and tell us something that we do not know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.