• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Shredder (TMNT)

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
This model is The Shredder from the 2003 series of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT). He is the main antagonist for most of the series and has some cool backstory behind his character.

This version of the The Shredder is one of my favorite villains, and in my opinion has the coolest design.

In his "Alternate" animations, he wields the Sword of Tengu, which is a lightning sword that he uses in the series.

I heavily based this off of the source material.

capture-png.297638

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to @Mister_Haudrauf, @Cuore, @Alethos, @Kyrbi0, @Stefan.K and @GhostWolf for helping me create this model!

Please tell me any problems with the model, so I can fix them.

If anyone wants to make icons for this model it would be appreciated :)

The mesh is made in Milkshape 3d, and the model was animated in Mdlvis.

Give me credit if you use this model please :)

Don't distribute this model anywhere without my permission.

1.0 Uploaded
1.1 Added proper attachment points, and made the portrait smaller outside of the portrait animations, to avoid problems with the HP bar.
1.2 Updated Basic Attack Animations
1.2.1 Removed Attack - 3 animation
Contents

The Shredder (TMNT) (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Please add all proper attachment points to the model and change the height of the background plane. The background plane pushes the HP bar to high above the model.
I can't believe I forgot the attachment points again. I didn't know background planes could do that. I'm on it.

Quality control. Just check your model before you upload it. Works for the majority of people uploading stuff.
Also, you can just make the portrait plane smaller in size so it does not go over the highest point of the model and then scale it with a bone in the respective animations.