• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

kustome models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
to the 1 who wants 2 help me out, i need some speisel models 4 some maps i working on, shreder from tmnt, megatron from transformers or some other models, also i need some sumon spells or kombiner spells, i thank you if you do it 4 me:mwahaha:

Level 2
my dear model builder on hiveworkshop, my dreams of kombiner spell is from power rangers and transformers, i know about the hydra-dragon, but i want something the other way if you know what im saying, my thanks to the 1 who do it fore me and my online friends

ZIR

ZIR

Level 10
Sorry, but i'm not able to understand this.
So you want a combined spell effect model from power rangers and transformers or what?
Am I the only one who don't understand this?

Level 10
1. what the cheese? (grammar)
2. i second ZIR
3. sure this is going to be worth it for the... modelers i guess...
4. what is this going to be used for
5. welcome to the hive
6. i don't think anyone is going to do anything when you are still this new
7. why did everything suddethly become underlined?

Level 2
im not a maker of worlds, only the 1 behinde some (maybe) greats idea, with the combiner spell, you kan make 2 or 8 charecter can be 1, stronger, faster, deadly in combat

Status
Not open for further replies.