• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Scourge of Lordaeron Enhanced (MAJOR UPDATE)

MAJOR UPDATE!
This is a complete rewamp of my previous human campaign (yeah it was pretty awfull, but it was my first time :D)
In this campaign you will find this:
- Heroes (and creatures) Level Cap raised to 20
- Lots of custom units(Humans, Creeps, Undeads, with new models)
- Lots of new custom Items
- Item combine system, Explore the map to find all the items and combine them to achieve true power!
- Lots of custom ability, majority of them is created via triggers!
- Some new side quests!
- Lots of custom upgrades!
- No 45 seconds divine shield for Arthas!

- Falric will accompany you throughout the Campaign (And this time he's a Hero)
- Combo abilities: a few Abilities can be combined with others to create a more powerfull effect!
- 4 Different difficulties: Easy, Normal, Hard and Nightmare

Nightmare
difficulty:
If you fell like a champion and want to push over your limits, you can play Nightmare difficulty! Nightmare is not just Hard difficulty but harder, Nightmare changes the gameplay of all levels, adding new features like new Abilities, upgrades, units, mechanisms, quests and other stuff that you will only see in this difficulty, however, i suggest to first play the campaign in Hard difficulty before passing to Nightmare, also, finishing a chapter in Nightmare will reward you with a special item in the next one. Everything Colored in purple is Nightmare-related. For winning in this difficulty you'll need to try several times to find the perfect strategy OR being very strong at Warcraft xD
Thanks to teozamait for the idea and thanks to TERRY MCDONALD for the map base.

Credits:

bigapple90, Mythic, PrinceOfFame, Stefan.K, tillinghast, zbc, Mc !, TheKaldorei, Novart, CRAZYRUSSIAN, D.O.G.
The_Silent, ChaoticHunter, Kimbo, Nash, BLazeKraze, Static, -BerZeKeR-, Misha, Wildfire, Illidan_09, Uncle Fester
Wandering Soul, Murlocologist, Wandering Soul, Lelling, IamMclovin, Sopho, NFWar, Mister_Haudrauf, -Berz-, stonneash,
CreatorD3292, General Frank, 67chrome, SexYFrostWyrM, Amigurumi, Maxwell, Darkfang, LifeguardLeroy, Mephestrial
Dionesiist, loktar, alfredx_sotn, Marcos DAB, Sopho, Direfury, Eagle XI, HappyTauren, 4eNNightmare, Daelin, The_Silent
Callahan, leetslay, MN Lahmar, kola, Champara Bros, apaka, WhiteDeath, DeuceGorgon, Anvil, Galadgod,
HappyCockroach, Paultaker, Pvt.Toma, bu3ny, Static, Stanakin, Storm_hih, Dionesiist, Callahan, exN, Ujimasa Hojo
Tamplier777, Muoteck, D.ee, Captain_Rufar, The Panda, PrinceYaser, Sin'dorei300, BogdanKry, Tranquil, San, kola
Juice_F, Infinitynexus, Marcos DAB, Mike, JollyD, HerrDave, Sheyd, Scias, Norinrad, KelThuzad, 67chrome, Evolving
SkriK, Sun gate, ~Nightmare, CRAZYRUSSIAN, Kuhneghetz, graystuff111, NightStalker, Mr.Goblin, Ice, BLazeKraze, xYours Trulyx
OgeRfaCes, Paladon, morbent, Dmazzz, Tenebrae, frEAk49, Infrisios, Hemske, EternalOne, DragonOfTheNight, viiva, Hadeis
Chucky,PeeKay,Pyritie,-Grendel, Remixer, plazma019, Uncle Fester, purparisien, asailant, Dristitia, PeeKay, bu3ny,Kitabatake
4eNNightmare,BLazeKraze,NO-Bloody-Name, HerrDave,Fuzzyfury,San,Artork312,Tarrasque,Chaosy, Pyramidhe@d, Venom, Jab1z
Redsteel1,bu3ny,JollyD,Paladon,RavenBlackbird,Sellenisko, Kenathorn,AlienArsonist,Trill, Rhapsodie
Previews
Contents

The Scourge of Lordaeron Enhanced (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Upon recent reviews, evaluation and ongoing updates, the map will be moved to Approved.
Level 5
This remaking has potential, but it has a few bugs, the difficulty is very fun and challenging, but you could fix some things, I stopped playing at the second mission because I decided I will wait for and update, it is fun.

But some bugs really bother me, for example, the current footmen don't evolve when I finish investigating the footman upgrade, it looks like you just made a new Arthas for the second mission, because arthars spawns without his spells that i chose, also it looks like you spawned Arthas with an estimate of his stats, for example I finished mission 1 with 1250 hp but Arthas in mission 2 spawns with 1200 hp

With this in mind I hope you fix the campaign, and I'll play it, good luck :)

Level 13
This remaking has potential, but it has a few bugs, the difficulty is very fun and challenging, but you could fix some things, I stopped playing at the second mission because I decided I will wait for and update, it is fun.

But some bugs really bother me, for example, the current footmen don't evolve when I finish investigating the footman upgrade, it looks like you just made a new Arthas for the second mission, because arthars spawns without his spells that i chose, also it looks like you spawned Arthas with an estimate of his stats, for example I finished mission 1 with 1250 hp but Arthas in mission 2 spawns with 1200 hp

With this in mind I hope you fix the campaign, and I'll play it, good luck :)
Footmans aren't bugged, the upgrade unlocks THE TRAINING of superior footmans, it doesn't upgrade them, anyway the rework i'm making for this campaign will change many things :D
Also yeah at the time i didn't know how to use the game cache properly so i messed up everything xD

Level 29
I shall start giving my review of this campaign

Chapter One:
-Loading Screen: "... you WILL lose, I suggest..."
-Wouldn't make it more sense for Falric to arrive alongside Arthas?
-Arthas' Devotion ability doesn't have the E hotkey
-Falric's Leadership should have the R hotkey, while Refined Armor should have T or D hotkey
-As a firm believer of the Authority Equals Asskicking trope, I don't like that Falric can deal more damage than Arthas. Not only that, but he has a higher attack rate
-Lorewise, it doesn't make sense for Jungle Trolls being part of the Blackrock Clan or allies even. Yes, I know this is what appears in the original campaign
-Combining Items: It is spelled powerful, not powerfull

Chapter Two:
-Make the units and upgrades follow the hotkeys
-Superior Footman upgrade: Footmen not Footmans
-Sharpshooter upgrade: Riflemen, not Riflemans
-Holy Mark upgrade: "... on it, decreasing... 8 seconds. Units with..."
-Superior Footman's Poisoned Sword's Icon before we get the upgrade is green
-The icons for the upgrades turn green if I pause the game
-It would be more fitting if we had access to the Engineer after the Optional Quest or, at the very least, after meeting Feranor
-You should make Uther be higher in level since the max cap is now level 20

Level 13
I shall start giving my review of this campaign

Chapter One:
-Loading Screen: "... you WILL lose, I suggest..."
-Wouldn't make it more sense for Falric to arrive alongside Arthas?
-Arthas' Devotion ability doesn't have the E hotkey
-Falric's Leadership should have the R hotkey, while Refined Armor should have T or D hotkey
-As a firm believer of the Authority Equals Asskicking trope, I don't like that Falric can deal more damage than Arthas. Not only that, but he has a higher attack rate
-Lorewise, it doesn't make sense for Jungle Trolls being part of the Blackrock Clan or allies even. Yes, I know this is what appears in the original campaign
-Combining Items: It is spelled powerful, not powerfull

Chapter Two:
-Make the units and upgrades follow the hotkeys
-Superior Footman upgrade: Footmen not Footmans
-Sharpshooter upgrade: Riflemen, not Riflemans
-Holy Mark upgrade: "... on it, decreasing... 8 seconds. Units with..."
-Superior Footman's Poisoned Sword's Icon before we get the upgrade is green
-The icons for the upgrades turn green if I pause the game
-It would be more fitting if we had access to the Engineer after the Optional Quest or, at the very least, after meeting Feranor
-You should make Uther be higher in level since the max cap is now level 20
Yeah there are some green icons remaning, my bad but there are tons of new icons, also there's a bug in the world editor, sometimes the DISBTNs corrupts themselfs (?) Dunno why, but in that case i have to replace each DISBTN and its a pain in the ass, also i can't make uther level 20, he'll be too powerful

Level 29
Yeah there are some green icons remaning, my bad but there are tons of new icons, also there's a bug in the world editor, sometimes the DISBTNs corrupts themselfs (?) Dunno why, but in that case i have to replace each DISBTN and its a pain in the ass,
I know that feeling.
also i can't make uther level 20, he'll be too powerful
I meant making him stronger, not making him max-leveled. He should be around level 12 during this campaign, especially since the difficulty is higher and he is only a level 6 hero. The Blademaster, for example, was a level 2 Hero in the original and now he is Level 9.

Level 10
Hiring a freaking goblin shredder omg that's just cruel lol. And Mal'Ganis new line at the last chapter, I can say yes I am crazy.

Other than that I loved the new update man.

Last edited:
Level 10
did you finish all the campaign in nightmare? If yes tell me, it was hard or nah?
I thought it was hard but fair in most regards, the item where you can kill a single type of unit came in clutch on the later levels when my army would get turned against me or I could take down some of the annoying units. The times where I had to fully restart a map or reload a save is when a big wave would come to my base and would kill like 80% of my units and turn them all against me. The heroes felt strong throughout enough where I took the time to find the hidden items and such. It may make the other difficulties easier but I felt like I couldn't utilize Falrics "Captain Order" enough when shit hit the fan so to speak, but maybe you could lower the % from the attack and lower the defense by say 1 and make the ability a small aoe rather than single target, just enough to get like 2-4 units in the aoe nothing huge.

The gameplay bugs I saw was in chapter 6 The Culling when I was given the option to give the archmage robes away the npc did not give me anything he just took the robes from my inventory and dropped another at my feet.

Some of the items dont show the combo requirements correctly on them it may have been only the nightmare ones cause the one I noticed it one was the Ancient Sickle it had Sickle + ???. But the Fire skull in the level had Ancient Sickle + Fire Skull.

Level 29
The continuation for my review

Chapter Three:
-Jaina's Brilliance Aura should have the E hotkey
-Poisoned Blades, Sharpshooter and Plated should either be already researched or removed if we don't have access to them
-The Footmen and Sergeant we saved from the skeletons are forced to stay on the Defend stance since there is no button for us to switch it
-Having a Dreadlord in this mission clashes with the lore. Arthas and Jaina only find out that there are dreadlords controlling the Scourge after Kel'Thuzad tells them in Andorhal
-Why are these Necromancers called Scourge Angels?

Chapter Four
-I didn't understand the Optional Quest. Who is Mirthal? And why doesn't this Quest appear in the Quests page?
-How is an undead naga here?

Level 1
Hello Soviet-san, I'm a new registered member.
First of all, I must greet you and congratulate you for the excellent work in creating the enhanced campaigns, I really enjoyed playing them all and now seeing that I update the human campaign, I am forced to play this new version with the added changes. :'D
But my point is to ask you, in a very polite way, the release date of Act V The campaign of the night elves, Eternity's End, honestly the anxiety consumes me every time I think about that campaign, it is great especially the system of item merge, in addition to the level cap rised to 20, adding the side quests, make it very exciting to play.
That and also if it would be feasible to improve the Frozen Throne campaigns, I know that maybe I demand a lot and even requires a lot of time, but as a fan of warcraft and its work, I always like to ask these kinds of things to people who do dreams come true, xD, these campaigns are great.
Well that would be it, greetings from Peru.

Oh by the way, the creeps that drop books, it helped me a lot with the campaigns, it is a very good idea, I hope that even if you increase the difficulty of the campaigns, this feature does not leave it out, since the books are very important.

Level 3
The expectation was justified. Best campaign I've played in 2020-2021. (I've already completed half of the campaign on a nightmare difficulty)

Level 29
The continuation of my review

Chapter Five:
-Despite that Jaina should be the one telling that quote, the Message Log says that it was a Footman who said it
-"... lucky, I found... while I help you."
-Damn those Siege Ghouls are terrifying. They have more HP than Abominations and deal more damage
-You should increase the Energy Mine's damage radius, because from what I saw it only affects two units at maximum and sometimes an entire undead passed through it without it exploding

Chapter Six:
-Off to play the mission I hate the most in all of Warcraft 3: Reigh of Chaos. Why is this the one you hate the most, you ask? Because of what happens here. Uther and Jaina might claim the moral high ground against Arthas, but only if doing absolutely nothing is the highest moral high ground there is. They didn't help Arthas, they didn't suggest any other method to stop the plague and they didn't try to stop Arthas. It is funny that Kel'Thuzad, aka the guy who unleashed a plague that devastated an entire kingdom, is by far a better friend and more loyal than these so-called rightseous people (To me Kel'Thuzad from Shadowlands is a massive retcon btw). They simply left, knowing full well what Arthas was about to do. They allowed him to slaughter an entire city and did nothing. "Protectors of justice and of the innocent" my ass. What is even funnier is that some of those men ended up joining the Scarlet Crusade and did far worse.
-Reverse ability for the Wizard: "useful" not "usefull"
-Research Advanced Dispel Magic: "... also increases its area of effect."
-I didn't have time to search and kill the Elite Mobs due to the "race" with Mal'ganis.

Level 13
I thought it was hard but fair in most regards, the item where you can kill a single type of unit came in clutch on the later levels when my army would get turned against me or I could take down some of the annoying units. The times where I had to fully restart a map or reload a save is when a big wave would come to my base and would kill like 80% of my units and turn them all against me. The heroes felt strong throughout enough where I took the time to find the hidden items and such. It may make the other difficulties easier but I felt like I couldn't utilize Falrics "Captain Order" enough when shit hit the fan so to speak, but maybe you could lower the % from the attack and lower the defense by say 1 and make the ability a small aoe rather than single target, just enough to get like 2-4 units in the aoe nothing huge.

The gameplay bugs I saw was in chapter 6 The Culling when I was given the option to give the archmage robes away the npc did not give me anything he just took the robes from my inventory and dropped another at my feet.

Some of the items dont show the combo requirements correctly on them it may have been only the nightmare ones cause the one I noticed it one was the Ancient Sickle it had Sickle + ???. But the Fire skull in the level had Ancient Sickle + Fire Skull.
yeah i messed up the archmage in chapter 6 sorry :D, also in some items maybe i didn't remember to delete the ???.
The continuation for my review

Chapter Three:
-Jaina's Brilliance Aura should have the E hotkey
-Poisoned Blades, Sharpshooter and Plated should either be already researched or removed if we don't have access to them
-The Footmen and Sergeant we saved from the skeletons are forced to stay on the Defend stance since there is no button for us to switch it
-Having a Dreadlord in this mission clashes with the lore. Arthas and Jaina only find out that there are dreadlords controlling the Scourge after Kel'Thuzad tells them in Andorhal
-Why are these Necromancers called Scourge Angels?

Chapter Four
-I didn't understand the Optional Quest. Who is Mirthal? And why doesn't this Quest appear in the Quests page?
-How is an undead naga here?
mh? Mirthal is the special unit you can use in nightmare mode, maybe there's a bug in the quests, also i thought that "scourge angels" would be a cool name so i called them like this xD
Hello Soviet-san, I'm a new registered member.
First of all, I must greet you and congratulate you for the excellent work in creating the enhanced campaigns, I really enjoyed playing them all and now seeing that I update the human campaign, I am forced to play this new version with the added changes. :'D
But my point is to ask you, in a very polite way, the release date of Act V The campaign of the night elves, Eternity's End, honestly the anxiety consumes me every time I think about that campaign, it is great especially the system of item merge, in addition to the level cap rised to 20, adding the side quests, make it very exciting to play.
That and also if it would be feasible to improve the Frozen Throne campaigns, I know that maybe I demand a lot and even requires a lot of time, but as a fan of warcraft and its work, I always like to ask these kinds of things to people who do dreams come true, xD, these campaigns are great.
Well that would be it, greetings from Peru.

Oh by the way, the creeps that drop books, it helped me a lot with the campaigns, it is a very good idea, I hope that even if you increase the difficulty of the campaigns, this feature does not leave it out, since the books are very important.
no need to be soo formal xD, anyway, for now i need a break from warcraft, but is higly probable that i will do the night elves enhanced version but i can't tell you when, yeah i know how you fell, its just because of that i gained all my energy left and finished this campaign xD
The expectation was justified. Best campaign I've played in 2020-2021. (I've already completed half of the campaign on a nightmare difficulty)
Glad to hear that :D
mission 5View attachment 381244
he died i started revive at altar then arthas' ult
uh right, i forgot to make him unressurectable, its better that you avoid doing this(if you find other bugs like this), it can mess up the unit and some ability would not work

Chapter Five:
-Despite that Jaina should be the one telling that quote, the Message Log says that it was a Footman who said it
-"... lucky, I found... while I help you."
-Damn those Siege Ghouls are terrifying. They have more HP than Abominations and deal more damage
-You should increase the Energy Mine's damage radius, because from what I saw it only affects two units at maximum and sometimes an entire undead passed through it without it exploding

Chapter Six:
-Off to play the mission I hate the most in all of Warcraft 3: Reigh of Chaos. Why is this the one you hate the most, you ask? Because of what happens here. Uther and Jaina might claim the moral high ground against Arthas, but only if doing absolutely nothing is the highest moral high ground there is. They didn't help Arthas, they didn't suggest any other method to stop the plague and they didn't try to stop Arthas. It is funny that Kel'Thuzad, aka the guy who unleashed a plague that devastated an entire kingdom, is by far a better friend and more loyal than these so-called rightseous people (To me Kel'Thuzad from Shadowlands is a massive retcon btw). They simply left, knowing full well what Arthas was about to do. They allowed him to slaughter an entire city and did nothing. "Protectors of justice and of the innocent" my ass. What is even funnier is that some of those men ended up joining the Scarlet Crusade and did far worse.
-Reverse ability for the Wizard: "useful" not "usefull"
-Research Advanced Dispel Magic: "... also increases its area of effect."
-I didn't have time to search and kill the Elite Mobs due to the "race" with Mal'ganis.
the energy mine is a very powerfull spell, if i increase the damage radius you could just spam it and easy win, i mean, before relasing the campaign i thought to nerf it... also in chapter six i know that its very hard to kill the elite mob, that's why they don't drop very powerfull items and the item resulting from the combination is not mergeable. Also yo, how much hate xD sure you are very attached to the lore arent' you? xD

Level 29
the energy mine is a very powerfull spell, if i increase the damage radius you could just spam it and easy win, i mean, before relasing the campaign i thought to nerf it...
I was writing this while playing the mission. The first time an undead passed through the mine, it only damaged that unit. I kept placing these mines and, at maximum, it only damaged two units.

The problem is not the damage it deals, but rather the radius required for it to deal damage in a larger area. Mortars are far more useful in this regard.
also in chapter six i know that its very hard to kill the elite mob, that's why they don't drop very powerfull items and the item resulting from the combination is not mergeable.
No, I didn't have time to look for them. Mal'ganis respawns in a short time and he doesn't appear in the same place twice in a row, so I was too busy killing infested and defending my base to walk around the map in search for the elite mobs.
Also yo, how much hate xD sure you are very attached to the lore arent' you? xD
You have no idea XD

Level 29

Interlude:
-So much death. A pity that we were traveling through a one-way road from Stratholme to some place else and there was no way to prevent this XD
-You know, I am starting to think Medivh wanted Arthas to go to Northrend and become the Lich King. His target was Jaina all along. Notice that Jaina was listening when Medivh talked with both Antonidas and Arthas, and he most certainly knew that she was there.

Chapter Seven
-Pity that Muradin's spells are the exact same from the original campaign
-The place for our base is too small for us to properly build all available buildings
-We don't have access to the Magic Sentry upgrade
-The Rook Optional Quest doesn't appear in the Quest page
-Where is the Second Manual for the Optional Quest? I can't find him

Chapter Eight:
-I never understood Uther's logic. So Arthas aims to kill a demon, the "leader" of the Undead that is currently ravaging Lordaeron. And he, the LIGHTbringer, decides to be both a snitch and a contrarian and tell the King to stop the expedition?
-It has to be awkward for Falric to aid us in burning the ships. Either that or he is even more loyal to Arthas than I thought
-So after our heroes reach level 18, we stop having abilities to upgrade
-I just noticed that Arthas' Orb of Fire can't hit air units

Level 13

Interlude:
-So much death. A pity that we were traveling through a one-way road from Stratholme to some place else and there was no way to prevent this XD
-You know, I am starting to think Medivh wanted Arthas to go to Northrend and become the Lich King. His target was Jaina all along. Notice that Jaina was listening when Medivh talked with both Antonidas and Arthas, and he most certainly knew that she was there.

Chapter Seven
-Pity that Muradin's spells are the exact same from the original campaign
-The place for our base is too small for us to properly build all available buildings
-We don't have access to the Magic Sentry upgrade
-The Rook Optional Quest doesn't appear in the Quest page
-Where is the Second Manual for the Optional Quest? I can't find him

Chapter Eight:
-I never understood Uther's logic. So Arthas aims to kill a demon, the "leader" of the Undead that is currently ravaging Lordaeron. And he, the LIGHTbringer, decides to be both a snitch and a contrarian and tell the King to stop the expedition?
-It has to be awkward for Falric to aid us in burning the ships. Either that or he is even more loyal to Arthas than I thought
-So after our heroes reach level 18, we stop having abilities to upgrade
-I just noticed that Arthas' Orb of Fire can't hit air units
i like muradin's spells, so i've just added "Imposing presence", just to add something for him, the place is a little small i know xD
the second manual is dropped from a wendigo, Muradin says that some creature stole it, if i remember.
Falric is 100% loyal to Arthas, his ultimate ability also says that xD
Yeah, i had to remove that attribute of the orb because it conflicted with some other items that i don't remember, in fact in the description of the item there isn't written that the Hero can hit air units

Level 20
I've tried it - not doing a full review or giving a rating, because I've only played through the first two missions, but some observations:

1. You were really creative with new tech-tree additions (items, upgrades, abilities).
2. There's a lot of new stuff, which makes the experience significantly different than the original.

These are the big positives. The big negative, however, is that the campaign seems criminally unpolished - missing DISBTN icons, weird asset choices that feel very out of place (e.g. the factory building that serves as the upgrade centre), spelling errors, the infamous "Undeads", pretty basic terrain in new areas, etc.

All these things made me quit, because I think this campaign can be really good, so I refuse to ruin the experience for myself by playing it now. That said, I'll keep an eye on the project and once you polish it up, I'll happily give it another chance.

--- P.S. On a technical level - you don't have to re-create every object (e.g. item) in every map, you can just use the campaign editor's object data to make it once and have it available in every map inside that campaign. Also, I've taken a look at your triggers and you should really learn how to remove leaks.

Last edited:
Level 29
Chapter Nine
-The Skyfire Gunship should have another soundset, just my opinion. Plus, considering its prize and overall stats, it is not worth training it.
-Technically Muradin didn't die, unless of course you are ignoring the plot of Wrath of the Lich King. And it would be a lot awkward for Muradin's dwarves to see Arthas using his sword to bring Muradin back from the dead, and to Muradin as well.
-Why do we need to unlock all of Arthas' abilities after he obtained Frostmourne? It is not like he obtained a whole new set after getting Frostmourne, besides the new ultimate.
-Arthas' First Soul and Punishment abilities have the same F hotkey

My overview after playing it all
Good
--Lots of new units, buildings and upgrades which I love
--New items, and even some that combine to make strong
--New creeps and mini-bosses to defeat
--New optional quests
--Very cool mechanics and triggers related to some abilities and upgrades

-Bad
--The occasional green icons
--Some upgrades not having fixed positions and missing hotkeys
--There were some occasional spelling errors, but not a lot and not very significant
--In some missions, Chapter Six for exampe, I didn't have time to look for the mini-bosses and get powerful items that could combine with the ones I already had. Meanwhile, in some missions that we do have time, such as Chapter Nine, we have only one mini-boss

Taking into consideration all of this, I give this campaign a 4 out of 5.
Good job!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Looking forward for the Enhanced version of all the other campaigns!!

Level 13
I've tried it - not doing a full review or giving a rating, because I've only played through the first two missions, but some observations:

1. You were really creative with new tech-tree additions (items, upgrades, abilities).
2. There's a lot of new stuff, which makes the experience significantly different than the original.

These are the big positives. The big negative, however, is that the campaign seems criminally unpolished - missing DISBTN icons, weird asset choices that feel very out of place (e.g. the factory building that serves as the upgrade centre), spelling errors, the infamous "Undeads", pretty basic terrain in new areas, etc.

All these things made me quit, because I think this campaign can be really good, so I refuse to ruin the experience for myself by playing it now. That said, I'll keep an eye on the project and once you polish it up, I'll happily give it another chance.

--- P.S. On a technical level - you don't have to re-create every object (e.g. item) in every map, you can just use the campaign editor's object data to make it once and have it available in every map inside that campaign. Also, I've taken a look at your triggers and you should really learn how to remove leaks.
i know that i don't have to recreate all the items, you just have to extract all the object data and import it in the next chapter, some disbtn are missing because there are MANY new buttons, i may have forgot to test if some of them are correct, also some assets are a bit weird for two reason: the first one is that i don't watch too much that aspect, i focus a lot more on the gameplay, also i don't uinderstand why the factory is so weird, i mean the dwarfes are good architects xD, the second one is that sometimes i don't find a more suitable asset, also i know that the triggers are messed up and got many leakes, that's just because 1) They are my triggers and i manage them, i am confortable in my chaos xD. 2) i didn't spent much time making them perfect or more fluid or whatever because i don't think that it will slow the game, that's all, i don't know if you watched the triggers in the final chapter, the folder "NEWS" has got an absourd amount of triggers xD

Chapter Nine
-The Skyfire Gunship should have another soundset, just my opinion. Plus, considering its prize and overall stats, it is not worth training it.
-Technically Muradin didn't die, unless of course you are ignoring the plot of Wrath of the Lich King. And it would be a lot awkward for Muradin's dwarves to see Arthas using his sword to bring Muradin back from the dead, and to Muradin as well.
-Why do we need to unlock all of Arthas' abilities after he obtained Frostmourne? It is not like he obtained a whole new set after getting Frostmourne, besides the new ultimate.
-Arthas' First Soul and Punishment abilities have the same F hotkey

My overview after playing it all
Good
--Lots of new units, buildings and upgrades which I love
--New items, and even some that combine to make strong
--New creeps and mini-bosses to defeat
--New optional quests
--Very cool mechanics and triggers related to some abilities and upgrades

-Bad
--The occasional green icons
--Some upgrades not having fixed positions and missing hotkeys
--There were some occasional spelling errors, but not a lot and not very significant
--In some missions, Chapter Six for exampe, I didn't have time to look for the mini-bosses and get powerful items that could combine with the ones I already had. Meanwhile, in some missions that we do have time, such as Chapter Nine, we have only one mini-boss

Taking into consideration all of this, I give this campaign a 4 out of 5.
Good job!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Looking forward for the Enhanced version of all the other campaigns!!
the undead and the Invasion of kalimdor is already out, this was just a re-mastered of my enhanced human campaign xD

Level 20
i know that i don't have to recreate all the items
Why would you export/import object editor data about 10 times, when you could do it 1 time and achieve the exact same result? It makes no sense.

There's absolutely no advantage to how you chose to do it, but there's are some disadvantages, like - what if you want to make some changes? You have to load every map and import the edited data again. Every. Single. Time. And... What if you forget to do it? Or miss a map? I mean, like you did with the DISBTN icons. It creates inconsistency between maps, which - if noticed - won't feel good.

Using campaign data, like I suggested, eliminates all these issues entirely.

some disbtn are missing because there are MANY new buttons
All I had to do to notice this issue was select a Footman in the second map, so I don't know how you missed it. Anyway, not testing if you have icons set up properly is just sloppy and makes your campaign feel rather unfinished.

also i don't uinderstand why the factory is so weird, i mean the dwarfes are good architects
Because it has a distictively modern artstyle, whereas everything else in Warcraft 3 has a medieval/fantasy style.

i didn't spent much time making them perfect or more fluid or whatever because i don't think that it will slow the game, that's all
I wouldn't rule out the possibility that you're leaking enough stuff to cause the game to slow down or even crash, especially on older hardware or if someone takes their time with a given mission, because you're using periodic triggers for your abilities and they leak a lot too.

If you don't want to fix everything, that's fine, but I think you should at least fix those.

---

Anyway, I'm a bit disappointed with your responses, because I get the impression that you're not considering polishing your campaign in the forseable future, but whatever - it's your choice. That said, if this is the "finished" version, I don't see a point in witholding my judgement.

After playing roughly half of your campaign, I think it has a lot of potential and I really like almost every addition or change that you made. If it was properly polished, it'd be an easy 4 (or maybe even more) from me. But in the state that's it's in, I just can't rate it as highly, so... 3/5*.

*I'll update the score after I complete the campaign.

Last edited:
Level 13
Why would you export/import object editor data about 10 times, when you could do it 1 time and achieve the exact same result? It makes no sense.

There's absolutely no advantage to how you chose to do it, but there's are some disadvantages, like - what if you want to make some changes? You have to load every map and import the edited data again. Every. Single. Time. And... What if you forget to do it? Or miss a map? I mean, like you did with the DISBTN icons. It creates inconsistency between maps, which - if noticed - won't feel good.

Using campaign data, like I suggested, eliminates all these issues entirely.

All I had to do to notice this issue was select a Footman in the second map, so I don't know how you missed it. Anyway, not testing if you have icons set up properly is just sloppy and makes your campaign feel rather unfinished.

Because it has a distictively modern artstyle, whereas everything else in Warcraft 3 has a medieval/fantasy style.

I wouldn't rule out the possibility that you're leaking enough stuff to cause the game to slow down or even crash, especially on older hardware or if someone takes their time with a given mission, because you're using periodic triggers for your abilities and they leak a lot too.

If you don't want to fix everything, that's fine, but I think you should at least fix those.

---

Anyway, I'm a bit disappointed with your responses, because I get the impression that you're not considering polishing your campaign in the forseable future, but whatever - it's your choice. That said, if this is the "finished" version, I don't see a point in witholding my judgement.

After playing roughly half of your campaign, I think it has a lot of potential and I really like almost every addition or change that you made. If it was properly polished, it'd be an easy 4 (or maybe even more) from me. But in the state that's it's in, I just can't rate it as highly, so... 3/5*.

*I'll update the score after I complete the campaign.
i will polish somethings but i won't fix the triggers because its a lot of work, espacially because i need to do it in each map. and using campaign data don't work, i tried it, for example if you create a new unit and place it in the campaign folder, the unit will be unusable, only if you put it in the current map folder you can use it, dunno if i only have this issue but trust me, i've tried it, it isn't funny replace every disbtn for each map xD

Level 9
Played the entire game on Nightmare difficulty and on 1.31.1

General:

Basically no problem. There were some green errors, As other people have already mentioned. Some of the extra dialogue is a bit weird but seeing Arthas say Motherfucker is its own reward. I don't really have an issue with pretty much anything. I thought it was difficult as it should be there wasn't really ridiculousness I felt. It wasn't Impossible but i did restart couple times.

Mission 1:

Give us runes of Health of Health fountain or whatever. Its really annoying waiting for Arthas to get enough mana to heal his soldiers.

Mission 2:

You can send a soldier to attack the barracks on the top right next to the blademaster which will result in the army having a disgruntled formation. So the catapult can't get through anymore. With this technique this was pretty easy.

Mission 6: (The culling in case its the wrong number)

I kinda missed the last one where we had Jaina and Uther with us at the time. Giving Robe of Archmagi to Max gives us... A Robe of Archmagi. Its identical. I'm guessing its some bug or error.

Mission 9:

Honestly.... Despite Mal'ganis telling me i'm crazy. This was the easiest mission. The colosseum can make this ultimate wizards right. and with the eye of the storm ability i just destroyed all the bases without moving from my own. Arthas and Falric could defend the base easily enough. But there were some other issues as well.

The unique unit we get for picking Nightmare. He can't be revived from the Altar of Kings but comes back anyway randomly. His passive abilities keep fucking around every time I load. Someone keeps Dooming the guy but he never dies either unless something else kills him.

Arthas' final ability is kinda shit. I mean its great to have an extra hero. But honestly its pretty boring.

I was also hoping for an extra Hero in this mission. Since we have 6 bonus items. So an extra hero would be nice to have.

4/5 Great campaign.

Level 13
Played the entire game on Nightmare difficulty and on 1.31.1

General:

Basically no problem. There were some green errors, As other people have already mentioned. Some of the extra dialogue is a bit weird but seeing Arthas say Motherfucker is its own reward. I don't really have an issue with pretty much anything. I thought it was difficult as it should be there wasn't really ridiculousness I felt. It wasn't Impossible but i did restart couple times.

Mission 1:

Give us runes of Health of Health fountain or whatever. Its really annoying waiting for Arthas to get enough mana to heal his soldiers.

Mission 2:

You can send a soldier to attack the barracks on the top right next to the blademaster which will result in the army having a disgruntled formation. So the catapult can't get through anymore. With this technique this was pretty easy.

Mission 6: (The culling in case its the wrong number)

I kinda missed the last one where we had Jaina and Uther with us at the time. Giving Robe of Archmagi to Max gives us... A Robe of Archmagi. Its identical. I'm guessing its some bug or error.

Mission 9:

Honestly.... Despite Mal'ganis telling me i'm crazy. This was the easiest mission. The colosseum can make this ultimate wizards right. and with the eye of the storm ability i just destroyed all the bases without moving from my own. Arthas and Falric could defend the base easily enough. But there were some other issues as well.

The unique unit we get for picking Nightmare. He can't be revived from the Altar of Kings but comes back anyway randomly. His passive abilities keep fucking around every time I load. Someone keeps Dooming the guy but he never dies either unless something else kills him.

Arthas' final ability is kinda shit. I mean its great to have an extra hero. But honestly its pretty boring.

I was also hoping for an extra Hero in this mission. Since we have 6 bonus items. So an extra hero would be nice to have.

4/5 Great campaign.
have to fix the nightmare unit in the final chapter :mad:, c'mon its not that bad the final ability of arthas xD, i liked the idea to use muradin ghost, i know its a pretty simple ability but i liked the idea xD. if you vote 4/5 stars pls update the vote, it remains 3 star (for the old campaign version)

Level 2
In chapter 4 i didnt get reward for completing nighmare chapter 3.

Last edited:
Level 13
in chapter three if you watch the opening cinematic it will not give you the option to choose difficulty
oh, i'll see :)
also, I wanna know what is your next project?
next project is the night elves campaign of course, i've got an idea that buzzes is my head, dunno if it ruins the strategy aspect of the campaign buuut, i'll try it anyway :D

Level 6
Amazing campaign after playing your previous version this one feels way more better
I'm currently playing the campaign on version 1.27 of the game and here's my review so far
Chapter 1 :
  • I'm kinda sad you didn't do more optional quest with Gerard like your last SOL campaign
  • The extra quest with the sick farmer guy was fun, which makes exploring the map way better than expected
  • Adding more units with the mounted bandits was a unique experience to kill, sadly they're somewhat easy to kill even on Nightmare mode
  • Giving us the heavy nets at the bandit camp really set up what we're gonna use them for but with many footman i easily block them and didn't even use the nets lol
  • The items dropped are solid even the artifact feels nice and rewarding to pick up but did you really have to give every single mini boss chaos damage ? I was spamming Arthas holy light like crazy lol we didn't even have enough mana left for him

I'll be back after i finish up the last mission stay tune lol

Level 1
amazing work you have done here. I have complete to mission 7 : The shore of Northrend, and for some reason it always return me to starting screen when i try the next mission. I use version 1.27b now.

There is some problem when i play this :
-> Mission 4 : The cult of the damned
The orb of fire after combine with orb of wind => True orb of fire don't let you attacking air anymore, i think you should remove the other effect of it and giving orb of fire with some passive like hero firelord 3rd skill ? I remember it have passive and autocast type.
-> Mission 5 : March of the Scourge
I don't know why you put a group of Lich and some necromancer in the left plagued village ? They don't have any interaction when i kill them (i notice that you give them difference name with 2 undead base).
-> Mission 6 : The Culling
The Wizard in the conner behind bandit base, "Wax" ask me for the "Robe of the 1st archmagi" to exchange with a "Holy artifact" . After i bring it to him he giving back to me the "Robe of the 1st archmagi" with nothing change. Did you code trigger wrong ? Because this quest look stupid for me when we have to dealing with Mal'ganis and waste 2 min just running around.

There is my opinion when i play your campain, otherwise your work are great. Best campain i've play this year.

Level 13
Amazing campaign after playing your previous version this one feels way more better
I'm currently playing the campaign on version 1.27 of the game and here's my review so far
Chapter 1 :
  • I'm kinda sad you didn't do more optional quest with Gerard like your last SOL campaign
  • The extra quest with the sick farmer guy was fun, which makes exploring the map way better than expected
  • Adding more units with the mounted bandits was a unique experience to kill, sadly they're somewhat easy to kill even on Nightmare mode
  • Giving us the heavy nets at the bandit camp really set up what we're gonna use them for but with many footman i easily block them and didn't even use the nets lol
  • The items dropped are solid even the artifact feels nice and rewarding to pick up but did you really have to give every single mini boss chaos damage ? I was spamming Arthas holy light like crazy lol we didn't even have enough mana left for him

I'll be back after i finish up the last mission stay tune lol
i don't know what are you talking about in the first point, i don't remeber making more quests for gerard in my previous SOL campaign, also because it was my first time modding a map xD, maybe you mean the campaign of teozamait? Also, WHAT?! HOW IT WAS EASY TO KILL IN NIGHTMARE, i thought i made nightmare nearly impossible to win, when testing the maps in nightmare i lost so many times... maybe i should create an 'Hell' difficulty
amazing work you have done here. I have complete to mission 7 : The shore of Northrend, and for some reason it always return me to starting screen when i try the next mission. I use version 1.27b now.

There is some problem when i play this :
-> Mission 4 : The cult of the damned
The orb of fire after combine with orb of wind => True orb of fire don't let you attacking air anymore, i think you should remove the other effect of it and giving orb of fire with some passive like hero firelord 3rd skill ? I remember it have passive and autocast type.
-> Mission 5 : March of the Scourge
I don't know why you put a group of Lich and some necromancer in the left plagued village ? They don't have any interaction when i kill them (i notice that you give them difference name with 2 undead base).
-> Mission 6 : The Culling
The Wizard in the conner behind bandit base, "Wax" ask me for the "Robe of the 1st archmagi" to exchange with a "Holy artifact" . After i bring it to him he giving back to me the "Robe of the 1st archmagi" with nothing change. Did you code trigger wrong ? Because this quest look stupid for me when we have to dealing with Mal'ganis and waste 2 min just running around.

There is my opinion when i play your campain, otherwise your work are great. Best campain i've play this year.
Pretty strange it doesn't load mission 8, try using a different version, but it should load, i made the campaign with that version (1.27.1)
I know the stuff about Orb of fire, i tried to find some workarounds but didn't find nothing, if i remember correctly, there was a problem when carried with other items, so i had to remove the air attack.
The lich and the other squads are for preventing you from building outside the village, if you try to do it, a squad will reach the building and destroy it, if they are alive of course, mission 6 has that bug i know, i should update

Level 6
i don't know what are you talking about in the first point, i don't remeber making more quests for gerard in my previous SOL campaign, also because it was my first time modding a map xD, maybe you mean the campaign of teozamait? Also, WHAT?! HOW IT WAS EASY TO KILL IN NIGHTMARE, i thought i made nightmare nearly impossible to win, when testing the maps in nightmare i lost so many times... maybe i should create an 'Hell' difficulty
Sorry I was kinda drunk while writing that I finished my second playthrough of the campaign about two weeks ago
This time I'll finish the campaign on full Nightmare difficulty (well I couldn't finish the last map on Nightmare last time but in this third playthrough I'll get through it eventually) (I really wanted to hurt myself in this period of time for some reason XD)
I had to reload the saves a couple of times and you did really well with Nightmare difficulty I enjoyed the new dialogues and banter from characters
So here's my review in my third playthrough, this time I will play every mission on Nightmare of course
Mission 1:
  • I still hate you for not giving the player more healing options maybe a fountain here or there or some more runes of mana it makes the experience somewhat less sufferable to me at least lmao
  • My strategy is on this map is mostly hit and run I pick up all the footmen in the village kill the bandits first because the amulet is one of the many things that save this run for me by a lot
  • Mostly hit and run tactics just pulling and killing
  • The Blademaster didn't take much to kill getting Menag's Axe really helped me bonk him out of existence
  • Oh yeah the Gerard quest was from Teozaimait I must've confused the campaigns since I played both yours and him back to back
  • Same thing with the Warlord just body block him with Falric while Arthas beats the shit out of him lol
Mission 2 :
  • Alright so this is the first mission that's actually challenging on Nightmare I actually had to scaled-down my base A LOT
  • Massing towers don't work so riflemen kill squads it is
  • I decided not to pick up all the ingredients for the healing items it's not worth the trouble, it's basically a terrible healing salve I'm sorry but I just don't really like it a lot
  • I gave Uther the Ring Of Protection +2 and a whole lot of Scrolls Of Protections (You sure gave us a lot of that)
  • Haha Uther should've said something with Arthas throwing profanities around like that lmao
  • Marwyn is such a beast tbh he could solo 3 Superior Grunts with Arthas and Falric buffing and healing him
  • I didn't enjoy being constantly assaulted by demolishers and raiders so I send a couple of suicides squads to the Blademaster place to kill the building that spawns them, it took 8 SF (Superior FM) and 11 riflemen but I got to explore the map eventually lol
  • The "Warlocks" (should've called them Mystic Shamans or something cooler IMO) that can spawn 3 types of Golems are annoying to deal with he also can't be stunned while channeling so I constantly intercepted his pathing until I finished with training my riflemen squads
Mission 3 :
- The difficulty choices didn't show up in this mission in my first playthrough, I didn't even realize I didn't get to choose the difficulty so Dr.Genesis didn't even exist in my campaign until my second playthrough and it happens again in this third playthrough with me having to restart the map to choose Nightmare to meet the Doc once again
  • Giving Jaina an orb of lightning was an odd choice for some reason I feel like an orb of slow would have made more sense with her being a Kirin Tor Agent and Student of Arcane Magic
  • This mission was overall a pretty enjoyable no build mission, all my heroes got some really reliable gear after the second mission so I can easily finish this mission even without my units on Nightmare, also I fucking love those blessed dices btw they're truly a miracle for every encounter
  • In this playthrough, I leveled up every skill but resurrection cause I know how much you love that grave hand debuff lol this way I can make Arthas more efficient at killing those Scourge Angels really quickly so they can't suck the life out of us
  • Also I didn't even know the Elementals Jaina summons have Frenzy until I clicked on them, you should've made them auto-cast tbh

Mission 4 :
  • This mission seems challenging at the start since you only start with one peasant and can't start production immediately and with the spiders attacking constantly attacking..on one side only but the answer for this mission is simply mass towers in groups since the spiders always come in packs of 4 they're easily dealt with if you can build at least 6 - 8 towers to defend your base from the spiders and for the frontal assault from the green base? Use your heroes and start massing towers over in their front as well and always use your items since you got a lot of them
  • Mirthral quest line doesn't appear sometimes and I didn't even know he has a quest in my first playthrough I literally thought the side quest was the spider crypt that needs to be destroy but no it's an entire different quest for Mirthral apparently
  • I'm asking the same question as Arthas here...wtf is a dead Naga corpse doing in Lordaeron and near Hearthglen of all places to be, it's not really lore accurate or have any relevant at all to the story but hey cool model XD

I promise I'll be back to finish my review of the campaign this time
There are still some bugs here and there but it's cool i thoroughly enjoyed it if I played it for third time in a row in this month like this lol

Last edited:
Level 6
Hi there I'm back
I'm still kinda sweaty from completing the campaign on this truly Nightmarish difficulty lol
So here is my continuation from the last post :
Mission 5 :
- Come on dude you think all of us are gullible enough to not explore the maps? But you were true to your words than ever tho there's not a lot of changes besides some environmental changes and you ditch the meat wagon killing quest so that's great too
  • You didn't want us to explore the map so you made the big chungus Silver Construct bring the item to us along with 3 powerful wizards lol
  • I didn't get much upgrades from the researched base this time since it's basically another tower defense mission for me
  • The enemy waves were actually pretty reasonable I managed to build a whole wall of Guard Towers (I love you for giving us towers upgrade btw)
an entire army of snipers and mortar team spawned over my food limit thanks to the brilliant amulet, that 17% for extra units is deadly lmao
  • It was a pretty balance mission on Nightmare difficulty too bad Gurka is kind of a bad special unit since he's not very viable if the Angels won't stop sucking him off
  • The Lich Heroes didn't use Death and Decay not even once so thank you for that again
Mission 6 :
- God I hate this mission on Nightmare but thanked god Arthas can solo almost anything now thanks to all the items I fetch from previous mission

• The giant demon that keeps sending giant eyeballs to my base ? Fuck him up with Arthas since the Demon one-shot skill can't work after I picked up that spell immunity shield and upgraded Arthas's stuff a bit
  • The real problem lies with Malganis and Purple base I can't explore much I wanted to get every items possible since I know they're gonna be important later on (and because I'm kind of a completionist so everything has to be perfect for me at least)
  • While I trained Knights and Snipers and constantly being harrased by flying eyeballs i sent Arthas to hunt the big demon down because he can easily kill him even without the punishment upgrades. After that I tried my best to let Malganis ran around collecting zombie a little I also predicted perfectly where he would send his troops everytime so I can intercept him right most of the times....
  • The purple base attacks can easily be stopped with enough towers since they don't send out a lot of meat wagons and only attacks in one direction only
  • I missed the Ice Sword so I had to redo this map twice (FUCK)
  • While Arthas is hauling ass running after Malganis I got Falric dropping and picking up items everywhere around the map (Dude is probably lean af with me making him run around Stratholme like a madmen)
  • Giving the wizard the Archmage Robe still doesn't work at all

Mission 7 :
- This mission weren't half bad on Nightmare it feels like an easier mission compared to the other ones so far (mostly because your heroes are pretty OP with the items they're carrying)
  • Having Muradin running laps again to pick up items because I didn't have any other options
  • It's a simple build and destroy mission I didn't even build the Rook to kill the green base in this playthrough
  • Muradin losing the manual of a war machine to a snow yeti seems plausible but he's a dwarf lol
  • I also loves how the enemy heroes react to you like "OH SHIT HE'S ACTUALLY HERE, MALGANIS THAT CRAZY SONUVABITCH YOU DID IT"
Mission 8 :
- This mission was kinda hard-ish since it's a timed mission
  • I like how you just gave up on the special units entraces like lmao here's a random spear throwing panther riding man for u
  • I didn't even noticed Malganis creepy "I'm watching u" dialogue on the screen since I was paying too much attention to healing the heroes and killing everything else
  • Finished the mission with 2:45 minutes left to spare

Mission 9 :
- OMG now this is what a real nightmare experience looks like I played this mission more than 12th time and the 13th one was the cheesiest tactics I've ever done
  • Hadriel is an amazing special unit since he's literally an angel with tons of passive and all that, even Muradin didn't even bat an eye with all these weird people coming out of nowhere to help Arthas lmao
  • This mission made me pull out all of my tactics from towers spamming to snipers kill team and flying units bombardment but none of them worked, until finally i discovered a blue dragon roost near purple base,the enemies wave for some reason only focused the air units that i just bought from dragon roost even the ground unit, so for 30 minutes, I use the blue dragons i bought to kite two attack force from both green and purple base at the same time, this was one of the hardest RTS moment i've ever experienced in my life lmao

And that's the end of my review on your Nightmare difficulty soviet_00 thank you for the amazing experience
I tortured my hand mouse and keyboard very well that day
Keep up the good work I can't wait to play your Night Elf campaign on Nightmare difficulty as well lmao

Last edited:
Level 13
Sorry I was kinda drunk while writing that I finished my second playthrough of the campaign about two weeks ago
This time I'll finish the campaign on full Nightmare difficulty (well I couldn't finish the last map on Nightmare last time but in this third playthrough I'll get through it eventually) (I really wanted to hurt myself in this period of time for some reason XD)
I had to reload the saves a couple of times and you did really well with Nightmare difficulty I enjoyed the new dialogues and banter from characters
So here's my review in my third playthrough, this time I will play every mission on Nightmare of course
Mission 1:
  • I still hate you for not giving the player more healing options maybe a fountain here or there or some more runes of mana it makes the experience somewhat less sufferable to me at least lmao
  • My strategy is on this map is mostly hit and run I pick up all the footmen in the village kill the bandits first because the amulet is one of the many things that save this run for me by a lot
  • Mostly hit and run tactics just pulling and killing
  • The Blademaster didn't take much to kill getting Menag's Axe really helped me bonk him out of existence
  • Oh yeah the Gerard quest was from Teozaimait I must've confused the campaigns since I played both yours and him back to back
  • Same thing with the Warlord just body block him with Falric while Arthas beats the shit out of him lol
Mission 2 :
  • Alright so this is the first mission that's actually challenging on Nightmare I actually had to scaled-down my base A LOT
  • Massing towers don't work so riflemen kill squads it is
  • I decided not to pick up all the ingredients for the healing items it's not worth the trouble, it's basically a terrible healing salve I'm sorry but I just don't really like it a lot
  • I gave Uther the Ring Of Protection +2 and a whole lot of Scrolls Of Protections (You sure gave us a lot of that)
  • Haha Uther should've said something with Arthas throwing profanities around like that lmao
  • Marwyn is such a beast tbh he could solo 3 Superior Grunts with Arthas and Falric buffing and healing him
  • I didn't enjoy being constantly assaulted by demolishers and raiders so I send a couple of suicides squads to the Blademaster place to kill the building that spawns them, it took 8 SF (Superior FM) and 11 riflemen but I got to explore the map eventually lol
  • The "Warlocks" (should've called them Mystic Shamans or something cooler IMO) that can spawn 3 types of Golems are annoying to deal with he also can't be stunned while channeling so I constantly intercepted his pathing until I finished with training my riflemen squads
Mission 3 :
- The difficulty choices didn't show up in this mission in my first playthrough, I didn't even realize I didn't get to choose the difficulty so Dr.Genesis didn't even exist in my campaign until my second playthrough and it happens again in this third playthrough with me having to restart the map to choose Nightmare to meet the Doc once again
  • Giving Jaina an orb of lightning was an odd choice for some reason I feel like an orb of slow would have made more sense with her being a Kirin Tor Agent and Student of Arcane Magic
  • This mission was overall a pretty enjoyable no build mission, all my heroes got some really reliable gear after the second mission so I can easily finish this mission even without my units on Nightmare, also I fucking love those blessed dices btw they're truly a miracle for every encounter
  • In this playthrough, I leveled up every skill but resurrection cause I know how much you love that grave hand debuff lol this way I can make Arthas more efficient at killing those Scourge Angels really quickly so they can't suck the life out of us
  • Also I didn't even know the Elementals Jaina summons have Frenzy until I clicked on them, you should've made them auto-cast tbh

Mission 4 :
  • This mission seems challenging at the start since you only start with one peasant and can't start production immediately and with the spiders attacking constantly attacking..on one side only but the answer for this mission is simply mass towers in groups since the spiders always come in packs of 4 they're easily dealt with if you can build at least 6 - 8 towers to defend your base from the spiders and for the frontal assault from the green base? Use your heroes and start massing towers over in their front as well and always use your items since you got a lot of them
  • Mirthral quest line doesn't appear sometimes and I didn't even know he has a quest in my first playthrough I literally thought the side quest was the spider crypt that needs to be destroy but no it's an entire different quest for Mirthral apparently
  • I'm asking the same question as Arthas here...wtf is a dead Naga corpse doing in Lordaeron and near Hearthglen of all places to be, it's not really lore accurate or have any relevant at all to the story but hey cool model XD

I promise I'll be back to finish my review of the campaign this time
There are still some bugs here and there but it's cool i thoroughly enjoyed it if I played it for third time in a row in this month like this lol
Yeah i've added the healing salve mixture its just something to add, nothing important or powerfull.
The Demolisher and the Warlocks assaults are just in Nightmare, because that difficulty should be a Nightmare xD
Strange that the difficulty choices doesn't show up, i tested them several times in that map in particulary, are you playing the correct version?
Yup, i'm pretty proud of Grave Hand since i had to Create an "Undead counterpart" of almost all human units
yeah towers are usually a great way to defend, their upgrades are powerfull and with them, units vulnerable to piercing attacks will fall like flies
Usually i don't care much about lore when enhancing these campaigns xD
Hi there I'm back
I'm still kinda sweaty from completing the campaign on this truly Nightmarish difficulty lol
So here is my continuation from the last post :
Mission 5 :
- Come on dude you think all of us are gullible enough to not explore the maps? But you were true to your words than ever tho there's not a lot of changes besides some environmental changes and you ditch the meat wagon killing quest so that's great too
  • You didn't want us to explore the map so you made the big chungus Silver Construct bring the item to us along with 3 powerful wizards lol
  • I didn't get much upgrades from the researched base this time since it's basically another tower defense mission for me
  • The enemy waves were actually pretty reasonable I managed to build a whole wall of Guard Towers (I love you for giving us towers upgrade btw)
an entire army of snipers and mortar team spawned over my food limit thanks to the brilliant amulet, that 17% for extra units is deadly lmao
  • It was a pretty balance mission on Nightmare difficulty too bad Gurka is kind of a bad special unit since he's not very viable if the Angels won't stop sucking him off
  • The Lich Heroes didn't use Death and Decay not even once so thank you for that again
Mission 6 :
- God I hate this mission on Nightmare but thanked god Arthas can solo almost anything now thanks to all the items I fetch from previous mission

• The giant demon that keeps sending giant eyeballs to my base ? Fuck him up with Arthas since the Demon one-shot skill can't work after I picked up that spell immunity shield and upgraded Arthas's stuff a bit
  • The real problem lies with Malganis and Purple base I can't explore much I wanted to get every items possible since I know they're gonna be important later on (and because I'm kind of a completionist so everything has to be perfect for me at least)
  • While I trained Knights and Snipers and constantly being harrased by flying eyeballs i sent Arthas to hunt the big demon down because he can easily kill him even without the punishment upgrades. After that I tried my best to let Malganis ran around collecting zombie a little I also predicted perfectly where he would send his troops everytime so I can intercept him right most of the times....
  • The purple base attacks can easily be stopped with enough towers since they don't send out a lot of meat wagons and only attacks in one direction only
  • I missed the Ice Sword so I had to redo this map twice (FUCK)
  • While Arthas is hauling ass running after Malganis I got Falric dropping and picking up items everywhere around the map (Dude is probably lean af with me making him run around Stratholme like a madmen)
  • Giving the wizard the Archmage Robe still doesn't work at all

Mission 7 :
- This mission weren't half bad on Nightmare it feels like an easier mission compared to the other ones so far (mostly because your heroes are pretty OP with the items they're carrying)
  • Having Muradin running laps again to pick up items because I didn't have any other options
  • It's a simple build and destroy mission I didn't even build the Rook to kill the green base in this playthrough
  • Muradin losing the manual of a war machine to a snow yeti seems plausible but he's a dwarf lol
  • I also loves how the enemy heroes react to you like "OH SHIT HE'S ACTUALLY HERE, MALGANIS THAT CRAZY SONUVABITCH YOU DID IT"
Mission 8 :
- This mission was kinda hard-ish since it's a timed mission
  • I like how you just gave up on the special units entraces like lmao here's a random spear throwing panther riding man for u
  • I didn't even noticed Malganis creepy "I'm watching u" dialogue on the screen since I was paying too much attention to healing the heroes and killing everything else
  • Finished the mission with 2:45 minutes left to spare

Mission 9 :
- OMG now this is what a real nightmare experience looks like I played this mission more than 12th time and the 13th one was the cheesiest tactics I've ever done
  • Hadriel is an amazing special unit since he's literally an angel with tons of passive and all that, even Muradin didn't even bat an eye with all these weird people coming out of nowhere to help Arthas lmao
  • This mission made me pull out all of my tactics from towers spamming to snipers kill team and flying units bombardment but none of them worked, until finally i discovered a blue dragon roost near purple base,the enemies wave for some reason only focused the air units that i just bought from dragon roost even the ground unit, so for 30 minutes, I use the blue dragons i bought to kite two attack force from both green and purple base at the same time, this was one of the hardest RTS moment i've ever experienced in my life lmao

And that's the end of my review on your Nightmare difficulty soviet_00 thank you for the amazing experience
I tortured my hand mouse and keyboard very well that day
Keep up the good work I can't wait to play your Night Elf campaign on Nightmare difficulty as well lmao
Well, the strength of the Demon in chapter 6 is to kill all your army after he finishes the song... but i assume you killed him with only arthas so there was no problem for you xD, i had to make him more powerfull againts heroes...
Also yes, i've made a little "conversation work", almost every "mini-boss" you find has 4 different speeches, 2 for all difficulties except Nightmare and 2 for only Nightmare difficulty, each time it could be arthas of falric (also jaina) to speak
Yeah well... i found that cool model of the panther riding man... i mean... it was cool... Ok you got me, i was running out of ideas and i needed a ranged special unit for that mission xD
Muradin was nearly dead meat sooo whatever xD, also, you really used the blue dragons? I've just left it there because... why not, didn't thought that it would be so helpfull lol, thanks for the review!

Level 6
Yeah i've added the healing salve mixture its just something to add, nothing important or powerfull.
The Demolisher and the Warlocks assaults are just in Nightmare, because that difficulty should be a Nightmare xD
Strange that the difficulty choices doesn't show up, i tested them several times in that map in particulary, are you playing the correct version?
Yup, i'm pretty proud of Grave Hand since i had to Create an "Undead counterpart" of almost all human units
yeah towers are usually a great way to defend, their upgrades are powerfull and with them, units vulnerable to piercing attacks will fall like flies
  • I love collecting those little plants though and you could improve it by making it into an instant healing item that heals and give you mana as well (only for Nightmare difficulty of course) so the player can feel really rewarded collecting and mixing all of them and also not having to worry about their heroes constantly running out of mana
  • Grave Hands is one of the most unique undead mechanics I've ever seen in an enhanced campaign it's really cool to see every one of my units dies
and becomes one with the Scourge instantly instead of the boring old skeletons boys lol
  • Also I wanna add to how you really gave the Undead Spellcasters Units a whole lot of variety and they're balanced really well too, I would love to see you re-enhanced your Path Of The Dammed Campaign to this style of yours as well soon since I really wanna test all of them out lol
  • Towers Upgrades really be saving my base multiple times on Nightmare difficulty lol

Level 6
Well, the strength of the Demon in chapter 6 is to kill all your army after he finishes the song... but i assume you killed him with only arthas so there was no problem for you xD, i had to make him more powerfull againts heroes...
Also yes, i've made a little "conversation work", almost every "mini-boss" you find has 4 different speeches, 2 for all difficulties except Nightmare and 2 for only Nightmare difficulty, each time it could be arthas of falric (also jaina) to speak
Yeah well... i found that cool model of the panther riding man... i mean... it was cool... Ok you got me, i was running out of ideas and i needed a ranged special unit for that mission xD
Muradin was nearly dead meat sooo whatever xD, also, you really used the blue dragons? I've just left it there because... why not, didn't thought that it would be so helpfull lol, thanks for the review!
  • Yeah I beat the Demon with just Arthas because I figured I would be wasting an entire army and a lot of resources just to kill him so instead I had to build an early Altar Of Honor and grab the Punishment upgrades just to kill him quickly (Thanks for not giving him spell immunity btw he would be way too OP otherwise lol) also I noticed he has appeared before as a giant silhouette on Mission 4 (creepy lol)
  • Also I really need you to put those two bandits with the items we need to craft stuff closer to the base traveling down there is exhausting btw I almost didn't get everything on this Mission 6 lol
  • You really gotta fix the side quest with Max on Mission 6 too I really wanted that Holy Artifact lol
  • That Blue Dragon Roost was the sole reason I even completed that last mission on Nightmare difficulty so thanks again lol

Level 13
  • Yeah I beat the Demon with just Arthas because I figured I would be wasting an entire army and a lot of resources just to kill him so instead I had to build an early Altar Of Honor and grab the Punishment upgrades just to kill him quickly (Thanks for not giving him spell immunity btw he would be way too OP otherwise lol) also I noticed he has appeared before as a giant silhouette on Mission 4 (creepy lol)
  • Also I really need you to put those two bandits with the items we need to craft stuff closer to the base traveling down there is exhausting btw I almost didn't get everything on this Mission 6 lol
  • You really gotta fix the side quest with Max on Mission 6 too I really wanted that Holy Artifact lol
  • That Blue Dragon Roost was the sole reason I even completed that last mission on Nightmare difficulty so thanks again lol
The holy artifact is an item that will double the healing done by holy light, also the bandits will drop some items to combine in "silver essence" or something similiar, it's a simple item so if you miss it don't worry

Level 1
I finished your campaign, did the nightmare mode and it was fun and challenging. Got all the items in that mode and gave all the best/dmg items to Falric which made it easy. Also, the Sharpshooter/Sniper unit is the best cheese unit in making the nightmare mode easier compared the other units. (I spammed them in the "March of the Scourge" and i even managed to destroy an undead base on the topside.) The struggles are making sure that Arthas stays alive to heal Falric, and going through the tech tree to get the Sniper unit.

Also, there is a minor bug i found in "The Culling" mission(Nightmare mode). Supposedly, Malganis is to spawn every minute he dies, I killed him, he respawns but he and his group got stuck on the bottom-right side of the "zoo" section on the bridge. Because of that, I got all the items in that mission and finished with Malganis getting only 12 zombies.

I completed the campaign 3 times on nightmare mode(I like challenging modes and new unique items) and i had fun with it. About Falric's abilities, there are special hero units that he can't give buffs with his abilities, like in the "Frostmourne", that angel hero unit. Can you make his abilities usable for every special units throughout the campaign? or is it intended.

Finally, about the other campaigns (Orc and Undead) do you plan in making nightmare modes for those or just focus on the night elf campaign. I'm fine with either because the campaigns are fun even in nightmare mode and hits me with nostalgia. 4.5/5 because of minor bugs. Thanks for making the campaign.

Last edited:
Level 13
Great work!I <3 your campagin and expect to more enhanced campagin!:thumbs_up:
:D
I finished your campaign, did the nightmare mode and it was fun and challenging. Got all the items in that mode and gave all the best/dmg items to Falric which made it easy. Also, the Sharpshooter/Sniper unit is the best cheese unit in making the nightmare mode easier compared the other units. (I spammed them in the "March of the Scourge" and i even managed to destroy an undead base on the topside.) The struggles are making sure that Arthas stays alive to heal Falric, and going through the tech tree to get the Sniper unit.

Also, there is a minor bug i found in "The Culling" mission(Nightmare mode). Supposedly, Malganis is to spawn every minute he dies, I killed him, he respawns but he and his group got stuck on the bottom-right side of the "zoo" section on the bridge. Because of that, I got all the items in that mission and finished with Malganis getting only 12 zombies.

I completed the campaign 3 times on nightmare mode(I like challenging modes and new unique items) and i had fun with it. About Falric's abilities, there are special hero units that he can't give buffs with his abilities, like in the "Frostmourne", that angel hero unit. Can you make his abilities usable for every special units throughout the campaign? or is it intended.

Finally, about the other campaigns (Orc and Undead) do you plan in making nightmare modes for those or just focus on the night elf campaign. I'm fine with either because the campaigns are fun even in nightmare mode and hits me with nostalgia. 4.5/5 because of minor bugs. Thanks for making the campaign.
oh, that bug's pretty strange, i think its also pretty rare to encounter, also many special units cannot be buffed by falric because they would be too strong, i can't remember now but i think its because the majority have 'resistant skin', also i'm focusing on the night elf campaign, once finished that MAYBE i'll start a totally new custom campaign, with lore etc... etc...

Level 7
adding my own bump. i remember i played with this campaign a long time ago.. only too see its extreme make over. love the new content you added, kudos to you for challenging fun!

Level 1
Well... i don't remember saying i'll do a major update of the undead one but ok xD, i'm still working on the night elf campaign
Ah really lol? sr I thought there'd be an update since the human one got it. Any chance to know when the night elf one will be then?