The Scourge of Lordaeron Enhanced (MAJOR UPDATE)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
MAJOR UPDATE!
This is a complete rewamp of my previous human campaign (yeah it was pretty awfull, but it was my first time :D)
In this campaign you will find this:
- Heroes (and creatures) Level Cap raised to 20
- Lots of custom units(Humans, Creeps, Undeads, with new models)
- Lots of new custom Items
- Item combine system, Explore the map to find all the items and combine them to achieve true power!
- Lots of custom ability, majority of them is created via triggers!
- Some new side quests!
- Lots of custom upgrades!
- No 45 seconds divine shield for Arthas!

- Falric will accompany you throughout the Campaign (And this time he's a Hero)
- Combo abilities: a few Abilities can be combined with others to create a more powerfull effect!
- 4 Different difficulties: Easy, Normal, Hard and Nightmare

Nightmare
difficulty:
If you fell like a champion and want to push over your limits, you can play Nightmare difficulty! Nightmare is not just Hard difficulty but harder, Nightmare changes the gameplay of all levels, adding new features like new Abilities, upgrades, units, mechanisms, quests and other stuff that you will only see in this difficulty, however, i suggest to first play the campaign in Hard difficulty before passing to Nightmare, also, finishing a chapter in Nightmare will reward you with a special item in the next one. Everything Colored in purple is Nightmare-related. For winning in this difficulty you'll need to try several times to find the perfect strategy OR being very strong at Warcraft xD
Thanks to teozamait for the idea and thanks to TERRY MCDONALD for the map base.

Credits:

bigapple90, Mythic, PrinceOfFame, Stefan.K, tillinghast, zbc, Mc !, TheKaldorei, Novart, CRAZYRUSSIAN, D.O.G.
The_Silent, ChaoticHunter, Kimbo, Nash, BLazeKraze, Static, -BerZeKeR-, Misha, Wildfire, Illidan_09, Uncle Fester
Wandering Soul, Murlocologist, Wandering Soul, Lelling, IamMclovin, Sopho, NFWar, Mister_Haudrauf, -Berz-, stonneash,
CreatorD3292, General Frank, 67chrome, SexYFrostWyrM, Amigurumi, Maxwell, Darkfang, LifeguardLeroy, Mephestrial
Dionesiist, loktar, alfredx_sotn, Marcos DAB, Sopho, Direfury, Eagle XI, HappyTauren, 4eNNightmare, Daelin, The_Silent
Callahan, leetslay, MN Lahmar, kola, Champara Bros, apaka, WhiteDeath, DeuceGorgon, Anvil, Galadgod,
HappyCockroach, Paultaker, Pvt.Toma, bu3ny, Static, Stanakin, Storm_hih, Dionesiist, Callahan, exN, Ujimasa Hojo
Tamplier777, Muoteck, D.ee, Captain_Rufar, The Panda, PrinceYaser, Sin'dorei300, BogdanKry, Tranquil, San, kola
Juice_F, Infinitynexus, Marcos DAB, Mike, JollyD, HerrDave, Sheyd, Scias, Norinrad, KelThuzad, 67chrome, Evolving
SkriK, Sun gate, ~Nightmare, CRAZYRUSSIAN, Kuhneghetz, graystuff111, NightStalker, Mr.Goblin, Ice, BLazeKraze, xYours Trulyx
OgeRfaCes, Paladon, morbent, Dmazzz, Tenebrae, frEAk49, Infrisios, Hemske, EternalOne, DragonOfTheNight, viiva, Hadeis
Chucky,PeeKay,Pyritie,-Grendel, Remixer, plazma019, Uncle Fester, purparisien, asailant, Dristitia, PeeKay, bu3ny,Kitabatake
4eNNightmare,BLazeKraze,NO-Bloody-Name, HerrDave,Fuzzyfury,San,Artork312,Tarrasque,Chaosy, [email protected], Venom, Jab1z
Redsteel1,bu3ny,JollyD,Paladon,RavenBlackbird,Sellenisko, Kenathorn,AlienArsonist,Trill, Rhapsodie
Previews
Contents

The Scourge of Lordaeron Enhanced (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Falric's auras should have passive icons. Can be made so with: Button Manager v1.8.2 BLP Lab v0.5.0 Same with Armored. Defend should not be on Falric if he can't use it yet. OK, in the second chapter it's removed. Why Darkspear trolls in Lordaeron...
Level 4
This remaking has potential, but it has a few bugs, the difficulty is very fun and challenging, but you could fix some things, I stopped playing at the second mission because I decided I will wait for and update, it is fun.

But some bugs really bother me, for example, the current footmen don't evolve when I finish investigating the footman upgrade, it looks like you just made a new Arthas for the second mission, because arthars spawns without his spells that i chose, also it looks like you spawned Arthas with an estimate of his stats, for example I finished mission 1 with 1250 hp but Arthas in mission 2 spawns with 1200 hp

With this in mind I hope you fix the campaign, and I'll play it, good luck :)

Level 8
This remaking has potential, but it has a few bugs, the difficulty is very fun and challenging, but you could fix some things, I stopped playing at the second mission because I decided I will wait for and update, it is fun.

But some bugs really bother me, for example, the current footmen don't evolve when I finish investigating the footman upgrade, it looks like you just made a new Arthas for the second mission, because arthars spawns without his spells that i chose, also it looks like you spawned Arthas with an estimate of his stats, for example I finished mission 1 with 1250 hp but Arthas in mission 2 spawns with 1200 hp

With this in mind I hope you fix the campaign, and I'll play it, good luck :)
Footmans aren't bugged, the upgrade unlocks THE TRAINING of superior footmans, it doesn't upgrade them, anyway the rework i'm making for this campaign will change many things :D
Also yeah at the time i didn't know how to use the game cache properly so i messed up everything xD

Level 18
I shall start giving my review of this campaign

Chapter One:
-Loading Screen: "... you WILL lose, I suggest..."
-Wouldn't make it more sense for Falric to arrive alongside Arthas?
-Arthas' Devotion ability doesn't have the E hotkey
-Falric's Leadership should have the R hotkey, while Refined Armor should have T or D hotkey
-As a firm believer of the Authority Equals Asskicking trope, I don't like that Falric can deal more damage than Arthas. Not only that, but he has a higher attack rate
-Lorewise, it doesn't make sense for Jungle Trolls being part of the Blackrock Clan or allies even. Yes, I know this is what appears in the original campaign
-Combining Items: It is spelled powerful, not powerfull

Chapter Two:
-Make the units and upgrades follow the hotkeys
-Superior Footman upgrade: Footmen not Footmans
-Sharpshooter upgrade: Riflemen, not Riflemans
-Holy Mark upgrade: "... on it, decreasing... 8 seconds. Units with..."
-Superior Footman's Poisoned Sword's Icon before we get the upgrade is green
-The icons for the upgrades turn green if I pause the game
-It would be more fitting if we had access to the Engineer after the Optional Quest or, at the very least, after meeting Feranor
-You should make Uther be higher in level since the max cap is now level 20

Level 8
I shall start giving my review of this campaign

Chapter One:
-Loading Screen: "... you WILL lose, I suggest..."
-Wouldn't make it more sense for Falric to arrive alongside Arthas?
-Arthas' Devotion ability doesn't have the E hotkey
-Falric's Leadership should have the R hotkey, while Refined Armor should have T or D hotkey
-As a firm believer of the Authority Equals Asskicking trope, I don't like that Falric can deal more damage than Arthas. Not only that, but he has a higher attack rate
-Lorewise, it doesn't make sense for Jungle Trolls being part of the Blackrock Clan or allies even. Yes, I know this is what appears in the original campaign
-Combining Items: It is spelled powerful, not powerfull

Chapter Two:
-Make the units and upgrades follow the hotkeys
-Superior Footman upgrade: Footmen not Footmans
-Sharpshooter upgrade: Riflemen, not Riflemans
-Holy Mark upgrade: "... on it, decreasing... 8 seconds. Units with..."
-Superior Footman's Poisoned Sword's Icon before we get the upgrade is green
-The icons for the upgrades turn green if I pause the game
-It would be more fitting if we had access to the Engineer after the Optional Quest or, at the very least, after meeting Feranor
-You should make Uther be higher in level since the max cap is now level 20
Yeah there are some green icons remaning, my bad but there are tons of new icons, also there's a bug in the world editor, sometimes the DISBTNs corrupts themselfs (?) Dunno why, but in that case i have to replace each DISBTN and its a pain in the ass, also i can't make uther level 20, he'll be too powerful

Level 18
Yeah there are some green icons remaning, my bad but there are tons of new icons, also there's a bug in the world editor, sometimes the DISBTNs corrupts themselfs (?) Dunno why, but in that case i have to replace each DISBTN and its a pain in the ass,
I know that feeling.
also i can't make uther level 20, he'll be too powerful
I meant making him stronger, not making him max-leveled. He should be around level 12 during this campaign, especially since the difficulty is higher and he is only a level 6 hero. The Blademaster, for example, was a level 2 Hero in the original and now he is Level 9.

Level 4
Hiring a freaking goblin shredder omg that's just cruel lol. And Mal'Ganis new line at the last chapter, I can say yes I am crazy.

Other than that I loved the new update man.

Last edited:
Level 4
did you finish all the campaign in nightmare? If yes tell me, it was hard or nah?
I thought it was hard but fair in most regards, the item where you can kill a single type of unit came in clutch on the later levels when my army would get turned against me or I could take down some of the annoying units. The times where I had to fully restart a map or reload a save is when a big wave would come to my base and would kill like 80% of my units and turn them all against me. The heroes felt strong throughout enough where I took the time to find the hidden items and such. It may make the other difficulties easier but I felt like I couldn't utilize Falrics "Captain Order" enough when shit hit the fan so to speak, but maybe you could lower the % from the attack and lower the defense by say 1 and make the ability a small aoe rather than single target, just enough to get like 2-4 units in the aoe nothing huge.

The gameplay bugs I saw was in chapter 6 The Culling when I was given the option to give the archmage robes away the npc did not give me anything he just took the robes from my inventory and dropped another at my feet.

Some of the items dont show the combo requirements correctly on them it may have been only the nightmare ones cause the one I noticed it one was the Ancient Sickle it had Sickle + ???. But the Fire skull in the level had Ancient Sickle + Fire Skull.

Level 18
The continuation for my review

Chapter Three:
-Jaina's Brilliance Aura should have the E hotkey
-Poisoned Blades, Sharpshooter and Plated should either be already researched or removed if we don't have access to them
-The Footmen and Sergeant we saved from the skeletons are forced to stay on the Defend stance since there is no button for us to switch it
-Having a Dreadlord in this mission clashes with the lore. Arthas and Jaina only find out that there are dreadlords controlling the Scourge after Kel'Thuzad tells them in Andorhal
-Why are these Necromancers called Scourge Angels?

Chapter Four
-I didn't understand the Optional Quest. Who is Mirthal? And why doesn't this Quest appear in the Quests page?
-How is an undead naga here?

Level 1
Hello Soviet-san, I'm a new registered member.
First of all, I must greet you and congratulate you for the excellent work in creating the enhanced campaigns, I really enjoyed playing them all and now seeing that I update the human campaign, I am forced to play this new version with the added changes. :'D
But my point is to ask you, in a very polite way, the release date of Act V The campaign of the night elves, Eternity's End, honestly the anxiety consumes me every time I think about that campaign, it is great especially the system of item merge, in addition to the level cap rised to 20, adding the side quests, make it very exciting to play.
That and also if it would be feasible to improve the Frozen Throne campaigns, I know that maybe I demand a lot and even requires a lot of time, but as a fan of warcraft and its work, I always like to ask these kinds of things to people who do dreams come true, xD, these campaigns are great.
Well that would be it, greetings from Peru.

Oh by the way, the creeps that drop books, it helped me a lot with the campaigns, it is a very good idea, I hope that even if you increase the difficulty of the campaigns, this feature does not leave it out, since the books are very important.

Level 2
The expectation was justified. Best campaign I've played in 2020-2021. (I've already completed half of the campaign on a nightmare difficulty)

Level 18
The continuation of my review

Chapter Five:
-Despite that Jaina should be the one telling that quote, the Message Log says that it was a Footman who said it
-"... lucky, I found... while I help you."
-Damn those Siege Ghouls are terrifying. They have more HP than Abominations and deal more damage
-You should increase the Energy Mine's damage radius, because from what I saw it only affects two units at maximum and sometimes an entire undead passed through it without it exploding

Chapter Six:
-Off to play the mission I hate the most in all of Warcraft 3: Reigh of Chaos. Why is this the one you hate the most, you ask? Because of what happens here. Uther and Jaina might claim the moral high ground against Arthas, but only if doing absolutely nothing is the highest moral high ground there is. They didn't help Arthas, they didn't suggest any other method to stop the plague and they didn't try to stop Arthas. It is funny that Kel'Thuzad, aka the guy who unleashed a plague that devastated an entire kingdom, is by far a better friend and more loyal than these so-called rightseous people (To me Kel'Thuzad from Shadowlands is a massive retcon btw). They simply left, knowing full well what Arthas was about to do. They allowed him to slaughter an entire city and did nothing. "Protectors of justice and of the innocent" my ass. What is even funnier is that some of those men ended up joining the Scarlet Crusade and did far worse.
-Reverse ability for the Wizard: "useful" not "usefull"
-Research Advanced Dispel Magic: "... also increases its area of effect."
-I didn't have time to search and kill the Elite Mobs due to the "race" with Mal'ganis.