• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Scourge of Lordaeron Enhanced (MAJOR UPDATE)

MAJOR UPDATE!
This is a complete rewamp of my previous human campaign (yeah it was pretty awfull, but it was my first time :D)
In this campaign you will find this:
- Heroes (and creatures) Level Cap raised to 20
- Lots of custom units(Humans, Creeps, Undeads, with new models)
- Lots of new custom Items
- Item combine system, Explore the map to find all the items and combine them to achieve true power!
- Lots of custom ability, majority of them is created via triggers!
- Some new side quests!
- Lots of custom upgrades!
- No 45 seconds divine shield for Arthas!

- Falric will accompany you throughout the Campaign (And this time he's a Hero)
- Combo abilities: a few Abilities can be combined with others to create a more powerfull effect!
- 4 Different difficulties: Easy, Normal, Hard and Nightmare

Nightmare
difficulty:
If you fell like a champion and want to push over your limits, you can play Nightmare difficulty! Nightmare is not just Hard difficulty but harder, Nightmare changes the gameplay of all levels, adding new features like new Abilities, upgrades, units, mechanisms, quests and other stuff that you will only see in this difficulty, however, i suggest to first play the campaign in Hard difficulty before passing to Nightmare, also, finishing a chapter in Nightmare will reward you with a special item in the next one. Everything Colored in purple is Nightmare-related. For winning in this difficulty you'll need to try several times to find the perfect strategy OR being very strong at Warcraft xD
Thanks to teozamait for the idea and thanks to TERRY MCDONALD for the map base.

Credits:

bigapple90, Mythic, PrinceOfFame, Stefan.K, tillinghast, zbc, Mc !, TheKaldorei, Novart, CRAZYRUSSIAN, D.O.G.
The_Silent, ChaoticHunter, Kimbo, Nash, BLazeKraze, Static, -BerZeKeR-, Misha, Wildfire, Illidan_09, Uncle Fester
Wandering Soul, Murlocologist, Wandering Soul, Lelling, IamMclovin, Sopho, NFWar, Mister_Haudrauf, -Berz-, stonneash,
CreatorD3292, General Frank, 67chrome, SexYFrostWyrM, Amigurumi, Maxwell, Darkfang, LifeguardLeroy, Mephestrial
Dionesiist, loktar, alfredx_sotn, Marcos DAB, Sopho, Direfury, Eagle XI, HappyTauren, 4eNNightmare, Daelin, The_Silent
Callahan, leetslay, MN Lahmar, kola, Champara Bros, apaka, WhiteDeath, DeuceGorgon, Anvil, Galadgod,
HappyCockroach, Paultaker, Pvt.Toma, bu3ny, Static, Stanakin, Storm_hih, Dionesiist, Callahan, exN, Ujimasa Hojo
Tamplier777, Muoteck, D.ee, Captain_Rufar, The Panda, PrinceYaser, Sin'dorei300, BogdanKry, Tranquil, San, kola
Juice_F, Infinitynexus, Marcos DAB, Mike, JollyD, HerrDave, Sheyd, Scias, Norinrad, KelThuzad, 67chrome, Evolving
SkriK, Sun gate, ~Nightmare, CRAZYRUSSIAN, Kuhneghetz, graystuff111, NightStalker, Mr.Goblin, Ice, BLazeKraze, xYours Trulyx
OgeRfaCes, Paladon, morbent, Dmazzz, Tenebrae, frEAk49, Infrisios, Hemske, EternalOne, DragonOfTheNight, viiva, Hadeis
Chucky,PeeKay,Pyritie,-Grendel, Remixer, plazma019, Uncle Fester, purparisien, asailant, Dristitia, PeeKay, bu3ny,Kitabatake
4eNNightmare,BLazeKraze,NO-Bloody-Name, HerrDave,Fuzzyfury,San,Artork312,Tarrasque,Chaosy, Pyramidhe@d, Venom, Jab1z
Redsteel1,bu3ny,JollyD,Paladon,RavenBlackbird,Sellenisko, Kenathorn,AlienArsonist,Trill, Rhapsodie
Previews
Contents

The Scourge of Lordaeron Enhanced (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Upon recent reviews, evaluation and ongoing updates, the map will be moved to Approved.
Level 9
ok just 1 problem I have found so far playing through it on hard. I am on chapter 2 but there is no silverleaf to be found on the map. I found all the other herbs and even used Iseedeadpeople to try and find the last after looking for a fair few minutes since finding the 5th herb. But there is no sign of it.

Did you forget to add silverleaf to the 2nd mission?
If you can't find something your the problem
Outside of the Robe of the Archmage being replaced with Robe of Archmage I don't believe anything is missing.

Level 1
If you can't find something your the problem
Outside of the Robe of the Archmage being replaced with Robe of Archmage I don't believe anything is missing.
ok then where was the silverleaf in the 2nd mission? Dont just say "your the problem" and that "I dont BELIEVE anything is missing" my dude that just means you dont know squat. I literally used cheats to try and find the bloody thing. As far as I can tell there are 6 herbs your supposed to find on mission 2. I found 5 BEFORE using cheats to try and find the 6th. IT is NOT there or it is so well hidden its near impossible to find.

Its also not a nightmare difficulty thing because silverleaf is not written in purple during the mission.

Level 9
ok then where was the silverleaf in the 2nd mission? Dont just say "your the problem" and that "I dont BELIEVE anything is missing" my dude that just means you dont know squat. I literally used cheats to try and find the bloody thing. As far as I can tell there are 6 herbs your supposed to find on mission 2. I found 5 BEFORE using cheats to try and find the 6th. IT is NOT there or it is so well hidden its near impossible to find.

Its also not a nightmare difficulty thing because silverleaf is not written in purple during the mission.
I mean I found literally every item.
Try to really search again. Sometimes the image can sort fog into the background. It should sparkle a little bit.

Level 1
I mean I found literally every item.
Try to really search again. Sometimes the image can sort fog into the background. It should sparkle a little bit.
Again I used the cheat "Iseedeadpeople" secondly your obviously did not find every item or you would know where the silverleaf herb is in the 2nd mission. I literally destroyed every destructable, spent 20 minutes scanning the map and finally killed every single enemy. I EVEN chopped down the trees in the area he had enemies in the old version and walked Arthas through it to try and trigger something just in case. I WAS VERY Thorough. it aint there.

Thats not to say its an important item at all I figure the most you likely get from it is a Greater HP pot or something. Its just gather inanimate herbs. So its not a major fix but I truly think The map creator forgot to add it and its probably fixable by just going backl to that mission and putting it on the ground.

(and yes I know exactly what it looks like. Its the same kind of herb as you do for the new side quest on mission 1 where you heal the one guy who is sick.)

Level 9
Again I used the cheat "Iseedeadpeople" secondly your obviously did not find every item or you would know where the silverleaf herb is in the 2nd mission. I literally destroyed every destructable, spent 20 minutes scanning the map and finally killed every single enemy. I EVEN chopped down the trees in the area he had enemies in the old version and walked Arthas through it to try and trigger something just in case. I WAS VERY Thorough. it aint there.

Thats not to say its an important item at all I figure the most you likely get from it is a Greater HP pot or something. Its just gather inanimate herbs. So its not a major fix but I truly think The map creator forgot to add it and its probably fixable by just going backl to that mission and putting it on the ground.

(and yes I know exactly what it looks like. Its the same kind of herb as you do for the new side quest on mission 1 where you heal the one guy who is sick.)

I mean I found it? But the reason I didn't mention it to you because its been ages since I play it. I don't remember exactly where I found it.

Again I'm sure your missing it man.

Level 10
Great major update. Won all the chapters in Nightmare difficulty, with the exception of the final chapter. Arthas getting Frostmourne is disappointing. He only gets chaos damage and the ability to summon Muradin for a limited time. You'd think he'd get a complete new ability set now that he's got the sword, especially after how drastically diffierent the army roster you get compared to the vanilla one.
I think the difficulty of this misison needs to be toned down a bit, or maybe it's supposed to be unwinnable, not sure. The enemy just keeps spamming units with no resource consequences. Eventually, gonna run out of lumber in the area and can't contest with the waves they keep sending. Other than that, it was a great run. I hope the Horde campaign gets a big update as well. It's been the same since its first launch I think.
5/5

Level 13
This is the second-best WC3 TFT remake I've ever played. Some missions were quite challenging on Hard difficulty, but that's how it should be. The campaign runs great on 1.27, except for the last mission: the cutscene freezes after Arthas and Muradin go through the door. The ESC button seems to solve this problem, but with about a minute delay.
I have nothing to complain about, but I can make some recommendations regarding the terrain. You could give it more life by adding flowers, bushes, and stones in some places, and replacing the inaccessible areas with trees with tall rocks and/or waterfalls. Northrend's terrain can also be livened up a bit in a typically undead fashion.
Thanks for your work and for sharing it with us.

Level 2
Hy there,
I realy like this mode of the original human campaing and thank you for this.

But I have to ad some bug report
The true orb of fire (previusly orb of fire) lost the ability to target air unit after it was combined in the andorhal mission with the other orb, but oterwise is working properly (it is true that the description not saying that it target air but why the downgrade if you wanted to be upgraded? :D)

Jaina enraged water elementals enrage spell is not set on auto cast, its anoying to always set it on auto cast after it got summoned, pls make it aout cast

In the Culling mission on nightmare the mage in the corner (Max its name) didnt give the ittem for the robe, insted the robe just got droped frome the ittems to the ground and then the mage is gone (checked it in the editore and found there 2 missing trigger, if i asume that one empty trigger section is ment to separete the triggers), the ittem with its grants it the holy grail (probably) if i check the ittem tab in the editor

Magic Sentry upgrade for towers is missing from the arcane sanctum

Last edited:
Level 3
Man, this version is hard to find ... I played the 2016 version to mission three after hearing of this mod and went back to Hive to report a recurring crash only to THEN find out that there's an overhauled newer version ...

Btw, are there any plans to make this compatible with reforged graphics?

EDIT: Wait a minute, this has nothing to do with the other "Scourge of Lordaeron Enhanced", does it? -.-

Last edited:
Level 9
Man, this version is hard to find ... I played the 2016 version to mission three after hearing of this mod and went back to Hive to report a recurring crash only to THEN find out that there's an overhauled newer version ...

Btw, are there any plans to make this compatible with reforged graphics?

EDIT: Wait a minute, this has nothing to do with the other "Scourge of Lordaeron Enhanced", does it? -.-
Yeah this is a solo project. He's also updated the entire ROC campaign in enhanced mode check it out.