• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The REAL Diablo Secret Message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Well, after reading that fake Diablo 3 Release Date, I went on a crusade to find actual video game secrets messages.

AS it turns out, Blizzard actually has 2 secret messages within 2 different games. I"ll post the Diablo one here.

As you enter the 16th level in Diablo, the message "Eat your vegetables and brush after every meal" is played.

I"ll post the Warcraft 3 hidden message in the Warcraft Discussion thread.

Yes, as far as anyone knows, this is the ONLY secret not pertaining to the game in any way existent within any of the Diablo games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 15
that means that you must eat vegetables and have an actual meal instead of chewing yestrday sandwiches while going on a 'point-and-click rage', which is normally induced by Diablo dames =DDD

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
In WC3, there was the 2 legs of a Diablo II bady, as a joke on the one of his legs found in the game Diablo II.

However, in D3, does that mean that there will be a WoW or WC3 item, as a counter joke? Eg, some of the WC3 keys to gates or maybe some bady will drop the eye of sargaris?

Level 8
That would be the Butcher's line in Diablo. God, I hated fighting him. Scared the crap out of me every time, till i got the Bow of the Bear, and he was utterly and quite hilariously beaten back with each arrow, thus I sat for about 30 seconds watching a huge bloated monster with a giant cleaver walk forward and then shoot backwards every 1.5 seconds. Ahhh, the good ol' days...

On-topic: I'm tryign to think of where that line appears in Warcraft. It sounds very familiar, though I just cant seem to grasp it in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.