• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] The Quest Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello everyone
I am working on a Quest knight campaign based on logical mazes and I would like to hear reactions from real people on the introduction cinematic, that is only supposed to give a fairly logical reason for how a footman gets to Icecrown and fights the Litch King. :grin:

Attachments

• QuestKnight1.w3x
    3 MB · Views: 3,410
Last edited:
Level 11
I liked it too. The beginning made me laugh xD What did he call me? OMFG!?!? This is abit different from the other cinematics with the same purpose. That one person should save the world or whatever ^^ And the main characters there just say why me ? why am i the chosen one? And here he just says this is something for the quest knight! I like this main character.And its quite funny actually :D You could make terrain better its not very very good :p Otherwise good :) Im looking forward for updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.