• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Player won't be computer controlled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, I'm making an AoS map, i've almost finished the terrain. Then I went to set player properties, and changed both Red & Green to computer controlled, but when i tested my map, red and green had to be set to computer themselves by the host, help!

P.S. I can't find any weaponless models besides those petty villagers, anyone know where I could find them?

Ok how do I add attatchments from my computer? Because it doesn't want to be on the thread!

Last edited:
Level 24
Under the player properties (maybe force properties) there's a box named something about permanent forces or players, maybe starting locations, check that box.

You can DL some weaponless models from the Models resource section.

You need to use the Manage Attachments button, or the paperclip next to Font for attachments. You don't really need a screenshot though, this is a fairly common problem.

Level 3
Thanks, it worked out fine!

By the way I can only find great models with weapons in the models section, is there a specific tab i need to tick to show weaponless models?

Level 24
I don't know, but there should be. I was going to search that for you, and found that nothing showed up. I'll bring it up in Site Discussion tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.