• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Player control for Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
When you choose players for a map and assigned to the control of a player the computer, by default, the map gives this player control to the human player.

Is there any way around this? I would like to control this player remained under the control of the computer.

Sorry for my English and Thanks.

Level 5
Wow it is very hard to understand xD Are you saying that a player slot you changed it to computer, than in game it changes into a player? Or is it like when a player leaves than you want it to be computer controlled?

Level 5
I want to say this:

Are you saying that a player slot you changed it to computer, than in game it changes into a player?

Tha map gives the control to a player that it's playing (in the same team)

Level 5
Normally, a computer slot will result in a computer player, only when a player leaves than the control of that player will be given to the team.

Level 5
I think that I have not explained well. Sorry.
Before playing the map I select these options:

Team 1
Player 1: User
Player 2: Computer
Player 3: Computer
Player 4: None
Player 5: None
Player 6: Computer

Team 2
Player 7: Computer
Player 8: None
Player 9: None
Player 10: None
Player 11: None
Player 12: Computer

(Player 6 and 12 are computer slots configured on the world editor)

When I start the map appears a message than says this (I've translated from Spanish so it is likely that in an English world editor is not exactly the same sentence)

"The control of player 2 and 3 has been given to player 1"

I would like the control of these players remain for the computer. Is it possible?

Level 5
I take it that you already know how to make 2 teams? Well, I tested something like that whereby there are 2 forces and I set my ally as a computer. When the game starts, I do not have control over his unit. Did you do some trigger thing? Also, check your Scenario, there might be some problems causing this. If you still need help, send me the map. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.