• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sharing upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi,
I am trying to create my own survival chaos map.
To manage units, i have created 4 forces with a computer in each one and assigned all units spawning to the computer player, making them move and cast only by using triggers.

I am working on upgrades/technologies and i don't know how to apply the upgrade that human player achieved to his ally computer because every unit is owned by computer player.

I could use triggers to set every lvl of every tech researched by player to his ally computer but i am sure there is a easier way to do this.

Otherwise, i have been thinking about letting units under control of human players and disable selection to fix the upgrades problem but this way, human players are not able to control their buildings anymore...

Thank you for your help. :)

Last edited:
Level 6
I am working on upgrades/technologies and i don't know how to apply the upgrade that human player achieved to his ally computer because every unit is owned by computer player.
  • res
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes research
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
    • Actions
      • Player - Set the current research level of (Researched tech-type) to (Current research level of (Researched tech-type) for Player 1 (Red)) for Player 2 (Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.