• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
In a rumbling voice: I will allow Wolf's entry due to the awesomeness and the reasons Void displayed.

And nay, you may not rotate him or move the camera.

Anyway, Void, Keiji, Famous, Xerex, Saber and all those blokes, I want to see you do something!

Level 36
Bah.. I'll do it after breakfast, mine aint really good though... <.<
And Void, I think that Frosty really booked more than one more picture seing that he said "i have some more ideas" when he said he wanted to do next one, so you have to ask him not me this time :p

Level 9
Did you say anything about editing the giant's skin?

Attachments

• Vulcanic Giant.jpg
    Vulcanic Giant.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 83
Level 1
Lol. i think the last place is the cool'est pic. ;o but ..mby its just me... (the 1 that looks like wow ZG)

Level 7
Okay then, here is my entry... nothing special much, I haven't got any good ideas, so I did the most common one, the forest.

"Deep within the heart of the nature, hidden behind the vines, an empty soul of stone, quietly cries."

Guardian of the Forest (Crying).jpg

Level 36
The Picture 7

- Don't modify the arches (can be raised/lowered a bit but they must both be in sight)

- Don't modify the light (can be resized SLIGHTLY or tinted)

- You can change/remove the mountains if you want.
\

Judging for the other one can be done later. This is getting too filled up with spam, so I'm making another one.

Attachments

• The Picture 7.w3x
    4 MB · Views: 77
  • thepicture6.jpg
    thepicture6.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 113
Status
Not open for further replies.