• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The picture...wat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick work, some interpretation of The Picture Take 2!
Needs more tree variation but I'm too lazy to change that :p

The sunset is a bit meh....

~Enjoy the sight~

Attachments

• waiiiwut.png
    waiiiwut.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Level 34
The pillars don't look great. Mostly due to poor texture.

The trees are copy pasted and it looks like it. It really needs variation. On top of that, they could be spaced differently. It looks like planters came through and put them spaced out evenly.

Level 36
I'm sorry sonofjay, but I had to delete your post in extension of deleting Karassu's.

The pillars don't look great. Mostly due to poor texture.

Not sure I completely agree to that, they do look out of place, but they don't have too
much of a poor texture. I think this problem could be easily fixed if Heinvers made
some other constructions in the background using the same doodad.

About the trees, though, I do agree. Not only are they equally sized, evenly spaced and
completely similar, but they're equally sized, evenly spaced and completely similar!
- Come now, Heinvers, fix this. For uncle Keiji.

Also, please do get rid of that Northrend spiked fence, it really doesn't suit this terrain.

Status
Not open for further replies.