• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Order Of Elders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
*a huge crash and a wall collapses there stands a gaint Black dragon with Dark Riding it* Muhahahah!!! This is going to be so much fun! *dragon sits down and scrachs head causing Dark to fall off* Hey what the hell you giant over grown lizard get back up and kill them!!! *dragon picks dark up and tosses him into its mouth* Wait NOOO!!! *chomps*

Level 23
*Varsaigen picks himself from the rubble of the wall, slabs of granite sliding off his back. Struggling to keep his balance from the impact, he clears his eyes of the dust. He sees the blur of the archon and channels his energies. a wave of energy is shot from the weakened dragon, covering the entire room.*

AAAAARRRGHH !! *Misha gets blown away by the immence storm* Damn, you'll pay for this! *he slowly rises up, with his archon aura looking all teared up* now you'll see! *he creates a energy bubble that rises, rises, rises and finnaly, he whirls the bubble at Varsaigen* Discharge! *he yells as the bubble touches varsaigen, arching with lightning all over his body, blasting him against the wall and opening a hole to the Void*

Level 23
*Varsaigen struggles to rip himself from the void. Visually, one would see his body stretching in lines into the void. The dragon struggles to control his energy to alter the formation of the void as he fights with the immense strength of the sphere. In a last ditch effort, he exerts the last of his streangth forcing the shell away from him and barely manages to nudge it towards it's creator. The dragon, relieved, collapses in exhaustion*

No.... No.... Nooooooooooo!! *yells Misha as his own sphere hits him and knocks him down* Damn..... YOU ARE.... *suddenly he senses the void pulling him in* ARRR *he tries to grab varsaigen, but weaken as he is, he only grabs his leg* I'LL GET YOU VARSAIGEN! *yells he as he is sucked down into the void, arcing wildly with rage* *a lot of arcs zap varzaigen and the void closes* ==*silence*==

Level 23
*Varsaigen, in his efforts to keep a grip on the wall, feels his leg being grabbed. He tirns to look, seeing the archon in a deathgrip. He attempts to shake the archon off and even kcik his hand. Finally, in a risky effort, he grabs onto the wall with one leg and dislocates the leg being grabbed. He bands over and bites the hand, causing the archon to release his grip. He reasserts a proper grip on the wall and watches as the void closes. A few minutes pass as he gains his breath. Finally, he grabs his leg and painfully reinsterts it into the leg's socket. He collapses from the pain as his leg muscles pull it back into place and begin to heal.*

Level 10
Meanwhile, here I am, watching as the fools bicker among themselves. *A filter (like a cats inner eyelids) appears in my eyes and I can see the room is full of energy. The filter goes back into it's original position. I start a powerful wind that pushes everyone against the opposite wall.*

Level 10
lol it's not a copy effect. I'm just a wind dragon with some other abilities. It's not like I can control storms or anything. I posted a pic of what I would look like, plus, an explanation of my abilities. And just for future reference, you can' disable abilities. This aplies to everyone.

Level 10
well, yeah, with magic. but not everyone here uses magic. I think it was Joe who said he uses an ak47. So there. Besides, not everyone can negate abilities. You may be able to counter, or stop an attack, but one can not stop the user from using the abiity itself. It's like trying to disable your "storm" powers. of course, it can't work, unless you are too weak. lol :p

Level 16
*gaint ancient undead dragon flys over the field with a huge tower on its back* Feel the power of choatic spam! *black lighting zips down and hits a village* Muahahahah!!! Run you little ants run!

Level 23
... somehow... I remember that from somewhere... XD Dragonfable?

*Varsaigen absorbs the lightning and rises.* Hmmm... how nice! I always did like a castle of a dracolich XD *The newly energised storm dragon leaves the building and soars into the sky towards the flying fortress.*

Status
Not open for further replies.