• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

the elder scrolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
well it's just franchise, the publisher is still bethesda. something DMC and DmC Reboot. But, that TES Online also set on Tamriel, and some of the stories are connected to Elder Scrolls... But IDK, i havent play it. I read it on wiki.

Level 6
But is he really talking about The Elder Scrolls: Online?
Thought The Elder Scrolls VI - Argonia is considered as the new TES, since it's confirmed for March 2016.

To The Elder Scrolls: Online - Played it and considered it as not worth it for my own experience. It's not a bad game. But it tries to be good in both, in a TES game and a MMO. And it's just semi good at these 2 points, nothing outstanding like Oblivion was for example.

But TES VI. OF COURSE i am going to buy it. I'm there since Morrowind, and buying these games till I die.

Level 39
But is he really talking about The Elder Scrolls: Online?
Thought The Elder Scrolls VI - Argonia is considered as the new TES, since it's confirmed for March 2016.

To The Elder Scrolls: Online - Played it and considered it as not worth it for my own experience. It's not a bad game. But it tries to be good in both, in a TES game and a MMO. And it's just semi good at these 2 points, nothing outstanding like Oblivion was for example.

But TES VI. OF COURSE i am going to buy it. I'm there since Morrowind, and buying these games till I die.

Uh, TES VI has not been confirmed yet... much less has a release date. Nor do we know whether or not it's gonna be Argonia. All hearsay.

Level 6
Uh, TES VI has not been confirmed yet... much less has a release date. Nor do we know whether or not it's gonna be Argonia. All hearsay.

After doing a bit deeper research about it, i guess you are right. The info's seems to be false/fake at the moment.
According to these informations I guess the next game may be a new Fallout instead of a new TES then.
Thought that he meant that, since TESO was released 2014, and is also already Free 2 Play now.

ZOS_MichelleA said:
Bethesda Game Studios hasn't announced any new games, but they do have an official discussion thread for ideas and speculation on their forums.

Non the less, my comment of before stays the same
The Elder Scrolls: Online -> Boring
The Elder Scrolls VI -> Whatever it is, is a must buy for me

Status
Not open for further replies.