• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello guys this is for the elder scrolls fans
in this thread you introduce yourself and tell Us what you are playing!
Example: hey guys im Undeadducky
Playing:skyrim,oblivion,morrowind
how long have you played: 3 years

like this ^ up there and please only The elder scroll games nothing else!

Hey guys. I'm indomitable1319.
I started with Oblivion, back in 2009, or sometime before First Year.
I loved it. I won't say anymore, because my post might reach 1.00 x 1021334708237409823750 characters if I comment on how awesome it was.
I loved it so much, I made a short series called The Great Khajiit's Journey, but I never finished it.
I bought Skyrim on December 11, 2011, and first played it on December 12, 2011. It's been more than a month and I'm not tired of it one bit. :)

Level 5
Thanks for posting indomitable1319
You should finish that series
Its very good you should add some pics and make it a book
maybe id start a thread
just for the series
;)

Level 15
I am surprise intro thread on this group gets replies. Must be an Undeadducky Charm.
Anyway, I'm Ken-E, played Oblivion back then, now I peeked onto Skyrim. The main reason I played any them its because they have similar concept and gameplay to Fallout 3.
Now only if I could get people to talk at my own group...

Level 5
haha i play on ps3 and pc :p
i7 ,cant remember the graphics card,and 16 ram
lol,better graphics on the ps3 and xbox combined .......

Level 4
Yes, lockpicking is similar in Skyrim to Fallout.

Anyone I'm Austin Groves (r/l as well) and I'm pretty much a regular old fairly experienced writer, not professional. Currently, I'm not working on anything in particular but am thinking of a series of short stories revolving around the events of TES, possibly Skyrim.

I play both Oblivion and Skyrim, sometimes liking the first more then the last with some parts of the gameplay. Oblivion on both Xbox 360 and PC, and Skyrim on PS3 and PC.

Level 21
Uhhhmmm. Well like I said I'm not good with introductions. I'm Archimonde supreme and I play oblivion and skyrim on pc(with atleast 180 mods on each one).

Status
Not open for further replies.