• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The new pope! (may offend some people)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
popejackson2vv.jpg

har har har, ok i know some of you might not like it so ill say m sorry in advance.

Abc

Abc

Level 5
VGsatomi said:
Oh, you poor ignorant fools...

Everyone knows the new pope is...

BONO!
bonopope_1.jpg

Well, U-2 will now be getting more then just financial support...

Now that we've actually discussed something religion-related, we are now all going to be sued by the ACLU. Hope you have your lawyers ready.
-VGsatomi

whos that dude?

Level 7
Afronight_76 said:
Teppana said:
Abc said:
whos that dude?

he's BONO! of course
did you know that you can also read those posts.
bono is a loser in a lame music group called U2 who thinks that if he wears ugly goggles, it's cool.

it is cool to wear ugly goggles,trust me I have tried.
and btw. I agree. bono is loser in a music group i've luckily never heard of.

Level 4
damn, they already chose the Pope Benedictti Decimus Sexti (aka Joseph Ratzinger)

i wish it could be the Nigerian pope, imagine, black pope ruleZ!!!!

Level 7
U.V said:
@Teppana

if had never heard of U2, how do you know you're luckly that you've never heard of them???

I have heard name U2 multiple times in my life but I didn't know what were this U2
and answer to your question U.V is here
I don't know am I lucky, I believe, and my beliefs are based on one word "propaganda" :wink:

oh, and daveman I dont really understand what you mean with that 2cool4it thing but I can say that I am 2kool4whatever this "it" is

Status
Not open for further replies.