• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Naga Temple

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
-The Temple is a ladder type of game with few bosses, heroes and spells some of which are unfinished.
-It is NOT meant to be played.Only rate the idea since I will try to bring it on bigger terrain and will change lots of ugly moments you may notice.
-All models are taken by editors from Hiveworkshop.com.I will give credit each of them when I really make use of the models next map.

The idea of the map is for the players to die a few times on each boss untill they get the way of defeating it but anyway I havent made balance since never got to that part so sorry if some bosses are unkillable my bad ;)
My reguest is to rate the terrain triggers etc
This is my first uploaded part of any map so don't be rough :)

P.S. Sorry for my english

Keywords:
Unfinished,Test map,Ladder
Contents

The Naga Temple (Map)

Reviews
01:15, 7th Oct 2008 Septimus: pls complete the map before you release it to the map section, map section only for beta version. not alpha version which is not playable.

M

01:15, 7th Oct 2008
Septimus: pls complete the map before you release it to the map section, map section only for beta version. not alpha version which is not playable.