• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Mag'har Orcs

All of my Mag'har skins at one place! Enjoy!
Give credits if you're using it in your map/campaign! ^^

Note that this pack is not finished yet! I am gonna make more skins, and icons! :D

Keywords:
Orc, Brown, Green, Red, Maghar, Mag'har, Outland, Nagrand, Garadar
Reviews
10:42, 31st Jan 2009 Hawkwing: Very nicely done. I love the Peon.
Level 17
To start with, you need common sense :p
To make the process easier for you:
Click on the link to the skin you want to use (i took grunt as an example).
It sends me to that resource here on the website.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/grunt-blp-114013/

Then you just scroll down and see this:
Path & Unit
Import the skin to the following path:
Units\Orc\Grunt\Grunt.blp

The skin will replace the following unit/doodad/texture/interface:
Grunt
That means that you should import the grunt skin into the editor and change its path to the one mentioned above. Restart the editor, and you will see the custom skin in the editor. (you do not need to restart the editor for it to work ingame!)

I know this is a Stupid Question but, Who are the Mag'har Orcs? My lore is in low supply.
That is not a stupid question.
I do not know much about them myself.. But becouse i have played wow.. I know some stuff about them.
What i know: They live in outlands, Hellfire Peninsula (if that is the exact name). And.. that is all i can remember actually..
I did read about them a while before, but i cant remember, you can search for it though :p

Level 17
Shaman is coolest and you need to keep updating this pack I thought I saw a Mag'har blademaster while flipping through ICONS.

If you atleast had checked the last page in the replys, you would instantly see that the dude that made the mag'har blademaster even posted here.
And FrIkY did mention that he does not work on this anymore.
He is working on a map project currently, and is leaving for starcraft II after that. (actually, he is already messing around with the sc2 editor).

Level 3
I love them all! I find it a pity that there are skins. is because in my orc-map are several strains give that look very different then. can use if anyone knows how the normal grunts and the Mag'har grunts in a single map that will tell me.

Level 17
I love them all! I find it a pity that there are skins. is because in my orc-map are several strains give that look very different then. can use if anyone knows how the normal grunts and the Mag'har grunts in a single map that will tell me.

I google searched "warcraft 3 2 skins same unit"
http://www.google.se/search?q=warcraft+3+2+skins+same+unit

First result. Two tutorials on this site explaining exactly how to achieve that.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-282/how-make-one-model-use-many-skins-11119/

If I remember correctly, there is another way of doing it involving the mountain giant.. and I think it was the grab tree spell... I saw it about 2 years ago on wc3c... You'll have to look that up yourself though.