• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Mag'har Orcs

All of my Mag'har skins at one place! Enjoy!
Give credits if you're using it in your map/campaign! ^^

Note that this pack is not finished yet! I am gonna make more skins, and icons! :D

Keywords:
Orc, Brown, Green, Red, Maghar, Mag'har, Outland, Nagrand, Garadar
Reviews
10:42, 31st Jan 2009 Hawkwing: Very nicely done. I love the Peon.
Level 15
Well i still got maybe another month or 2 before i finish my campaign. So im hoping for at least 2 buildings by then. If not then ill probably have to find an alternative for the buildings. But i could still definatly use the units.

Level 1
These look great, although I think you should've made the Far Seers wolf black to match the shaman's black wolf coat. This way it would look like they got their wolves from the same place.

Level 12
All they are,n are orcs that didnt use demonic magic, infact they are actually "normal" orcs, and the original ones.

When you put in a skin, and a unit uses that model, it uses that skin instead of the normal model >.<

Level 17
When you put in a skin, and a unit uses that model, it uses that skin instead of the normal model >.<

I dont get what your saying there.
You put it kinda, wierd, i guess.
I think your saying something like..
When you use an imported skin, the model changes the skin it uses into the imported one so your cant use the standard skin? Am i right.

If thats the case, then you can just import the orc so you have two of it so you can use both standard and a custom.
And if you want three skins (standard and 2 custom), you can use a trick to use 3 or more skins with just two models (standard and a custom one)

Level 12
What? o_O

I had the impression if you import the skin, any time you choose the grunt model, it shows that skin.. So how the hell am I able to use standard? >.<

Level 17
What? o_O

I had the impression if you import the skin, any time you choose the grunt model, it shows that skin.. So how the hell am I able to use standard? >.<

Well, you need an imported Grunt model that is modified (even you will be able to modify it to work right, anyone will, the modeling experience needs to be 0) and then you have to use a few other things, like spells and such things. So, yeah. Kinda tricky to explain it, so i will try to find a tutorial for it (if there is any).

Level 12
Well, you need an imported Grunt model that is modified (even you will be able to modify it to work right, anyone will, the modeling experience needs to be 0) and then you have to use a few other things, like spells and such things. So, yeah. Kinda tricky to explain it, so i will try to find a tutorial for it (if there is any).

basically I would have to export and import the standard models?

Level 23
Too bad that FrikY stopped working on that project.
It would be awesome if he made a chefhoof rider and warlock.
There are just so many awesome models that could become mag'har.
Gul'dan, Stormreaver Necrolyte, Thrall(Durotan) and so on...

Level 17
ok all you gotta do to use custom and normal skins is make a model and set its textures to the custom texture and import both the skin and the model...

But that sucks too 100%...
There is a way so you can use 100000 skins on the same unit with just one model imported. But if you want to know how to do that, seach around on wc3c, i think they have some more info about it, im not sure.
I used that trick myself once.

BTW, dont double post.. it can result in -rep, not that it makes any difference but..