• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Life of a Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I've decided for fun, and to keep my people interested in learning. Its gonna be a continous thing, every week i'll have a little thing for you!

THE LIFE OF A STAR

Have you ever been interested in w at is the life of a star? What happens to it, no its not gonna always be black holes! Well im here to tell you ^^!

FYI-Not very good drawing ^^
Cant see image? ->http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/5230/lifeofstar3wq.jpg
<< Click the link to see in full screen >>

As you see above, :D that is the life of a star. Now here's the description!

(Star Formation)
This is the cluster of helium clustering together, also known as "interstellar mass"
Over time it gather's up and gravity causes it to crush together forming a core.

(Main Sequence)

Over time, more and more gas and matter is added to the planet! (wee for the planet ^_^)

(Red Giant or Super Giant)
Now your probably wondering what this is, well its a star. Over time its used up alot of matter, but soon gravity is pushing on it, and due to the gravity being a stronger factor, the planet uses up more resources causing it to die quicker, but as a factor, it grows super huge. Like our sun maybe soon.

--------------

Now from here, the dying star has 2 paths depends on the mass + gravity of it.
--------------
Higher Mass path

(Supernova)
Due to all the pressure, and mass that has been left there, it soon implodes causing a huge invert of energy! Soon it has a explosion causing massive desruction around it...
---Path after Super Nova---

Black Hole
If whats left of it has massive gravity, and massive pressure, it causes a implosion of energy and it becomes a singularity (small thing) and forms a hole in spach of which massive gravity pulls in anything nearby.

Neutron Star
If whats left of the star didnt have enough energy, it forms a neutron star which stays in space but will never form anything else.

(---------------------------------------------)
Lower Mass

Now if the thing had lower mass, it would follow a lonely path.

(White Dwarf)
A dim star in space which is on its way to death, in space it would be impossible to see cause its so dark but it has only one way to go. It soon follows its path to black dwarf.

(Black Dwarf-AKA DEAD STAR)

This is a star which poses no threat or use. It is just a object in space.

I hope this is interesting. I remembered this all from a while ago ^^

http://www.claniac3d.com (C) Copyright Information

Status
Not open for further replies.