• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Lich King road V0.1.0A

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Finaly first full version and im proud to present it .

Features:

-2 Bosses
-Cinematic triggering (works 85%)
-Custom Models and some normal models
-Custom black picture background

Keywords:
lich king minigame cinematic defense survivial strategy risk
Contents

The Lich King road V0.1.0A (Map)

Reviews
Date: 2011/Oct/26 22:20:33 Vengeancekael: VM // PM: Rep Received: 0Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Work in progress maps are not allowed in the maps section. Only BETA (Playable) and full versions. The triggers are inefficient: Triggering...

M

hive_bigger.png

Date: 2011/Oct/26 22:20:33
Vengeancekael: VM // PM:
Rep Received: 0
Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template
Work in progress maps are not allowed in the maps section. Only BETA (Playable) and full versions.
The triggers are inefficient: Triggering Tutorials

Other:
Check out the models section for custom models made by the community: Models Section
Check out the skins section for custom skins made by the community: Skins Section
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone
If you have any complaints or questions directed towards a moderator, make a thread here: Map Resource Moderation
If you think the moderator's judging is unfair or you have overall complaints, make a thread here: Admin Contact
Please read the rules thoroughly: Rules

Comment:
Okay, first of all, change the description, add some color to the text perhaps add a screenshot or two. Use these BBcodes to do so.
Also there are some templates made by -Kobas- in the forum, which are quite nice-looking! Might just wanna use one of them :)

Will take a look at your map and be back with a comment!

EDIT:
First of all, give credits for used models etc etc.

And:
  • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Arthas (Evil) 0000 <gen> named Arthas : Play No sound and display I did it! . Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Don't wait
  • Wait 4.00 seconds
In this trigger, the "wait 4 seconds" is not needed, just add a wait time to the transmission and change it to "Wait". Fixes it.

Other than that, I guess there's no real faults in your triggers... Might be done smoother in some ways but, it works I think.

Also, you should perhaps do a little more fun terrain? the terrain is kinda... flat... and boring.
All you have to look at is a sea.. kinda..
In a map this size, I think the terrain matters alot, since you just got a little piece of it which you'll have to look at throughout the game.
There are doodads. For example, you could add some of them and do something cool with it, there's a lot of possibilities.

I think this one will be rejected if you don't fix some nice looking terrain atleast ;o
Also, credits for used models, otherwise it'll just be rejected for that.

Good luck with the map! Don't give up! :)

Also don't spam the map types, stick to one.
And shorten the map's file name.

-Cinematic triggering (works 85%)
Should be at least 95%.
And also add an author.

Level 9
Okay, first of all, change the description, add some color to the text perhaps add a screenshot or two. Use these BBcodes to do so.
Also there are some templates made by -Kobas- in the forum, which are quite nice-looking! Might just wanna use one of them :)

Will take a look at your map and be back with a comment!

EDIT:
First of all, give credits for used models etc etc.

And:
  • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Arthas (Evil) 0000 <gen> named Arthas : Play No sound and display I did it! . Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Don't wait
  • Wait 4.00 seconds
In this trigger, the "wait 4 seconds" is not needed, just add a wait time to the transmission and change it to "Wait". Fixes it.

Other than that, I guess there's no real faults in your triggers... Might be done smoother in some ways but, it works I think.

Also, you should perhaps do a little more fun terrain? the terrain is kinda... flat... and boring.
All you have to look at is a sea.. kinda..
In a map this size, I think the terrain matters alot, since you just got a little piece of it which you'll have to look at throughout the game.
There are doodads. For example, you could add some of them and do something cool with it, there's a lot of possibilities.

I think this one will be rejected if you don't fix some nice looking terrain atleast ;o
Also, credits for used models, otherwise it'll just be rejected for that.

Good luck with the map! Don't give up! :)