• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Lich King

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The Lich King

Created by DESTROYER123

Map Info:
The idea of this map came to me when I saw the Lich King's model made by Kwaliti in the Hive. This map is an adventure and its major objective is to surpass all the obstacles and in the end kill tha Lich King.

Features:
In the map you choose between 20 custom heroes and one secret hero.Each hero knows 5 custom spells (and some triggered). When you choose your hero, the adventure begins.With the help of some allies that you meet as the adventure moves on,you encounter the mighty forces of the Lich King as well as 3 unique bosses. In the end, the adventure concludes when you beat the Lich King.

Credits:
Special thanks to Kwaliti for inspiring me to make this map!

Also thanks to:

Models:
Kwaliti, Kitabatake, Champara Bros, WILL THE ALMIGHTY, JetFangInferno, exfyre, Tranquil, Tarrasque, Sellenisko, ikillforeyou, Miseracord, HappyTauren, DonDustin, judash137, Callahan, -Grendel, frostwolf, Pyritie, Frankster, Rizz_Boomer, Peekay, Gottfrey, Dark Hunter1357, Mechanical Man, Dionesiist, Kuhneghetz, Infrisios, RED BARON, SuPa-, shamanyouranus, Freezer, PROXY, sPy, Mc !, alfredx_sotn, Eusira, HeretoDLstuff, Daelin, Skizzik, Ycylyon, Scythy Dervish, donut3.5, Uncle Fester, World edit, communist_orc, Amigurumi, RetroSexual, Tenebis, Revilo, ratamahatta, ColdStar, s4nji, USETHEFORKS, wojia10502, Talon the Mage, olofmoleman, Urkdrengi, Pyramidhe@d, Dojo, Rondo, Ket, Turiel, Alastor, Afronight_76, Thrikodius, Norinrad, Lord-T-Rex, dansadisco, ironmaiden, RightField, inico

Icons:
CRAZYRUSSIAN, Hellx-Magnus, Anachron, Skrik, bigapple90, Infinitynexus, -Berz-, Kuhneghetz, -Stygian-, PeeKay, kola, ChevronSeven, Amigurumi, GooS, Sephoroth_VII, VaLkYroN, NFWar, 4eNNightmare, Frankster, L_Lawlietk, shamanyouranus, Revolve, M0rbid, 67chrome, Elainiel, Palaslayer, stefanstan95, Mr.Goblin, Serbianbeast, Luckerguy, donut3.5, ANdROnIQ, Stanakin, Turiel, KelThuzad, IamtheRper, lyzz_Fryzz, BLIZZARD, DonDustin, wc3sear, WILL THE ALMIGHTY, Kwaliti, Darkfang, Raging Ent, War_Golum, I3lackDeath, Big Dub, Paladon, Crowwolf, SantoRayo[IP], Zombie, FrIkY, Zanekok, Narandza, tonic, HappyCockroach, Norinrad, Kimberly, ikillforeyou, Red, Nud19

Tutorial:
-Kobas-

Author's Notes:
IMPORTANT!IF THE GAME LAGS OPEN THE FAQ IN THE QUESTS MENU AND THE 3RD QUESTION WILL EXPLAIN YOU HOW TO DEAL WITH IT.

MORE IMPORTANT!!DO NOT EDIT THE MAP WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!

I hope you like my map!! :D

Keywords:
lich, king, frozen, throne, RPG, single, player, freeze.
Contents

The Lich King (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/Jun/01 13:01:53 Reasons: Poor and lacking terrain: Terrain Tutorial Poor Gameplay, not a lot of originality or fun: General Mapping Tutorials The disabled versions of custom icons are not imported. Other...

M

Vengeancekael - [Contact]
Date: 2012/Jun/01 13:01:53

Reasons:
Poor and lacking terrain: Terrain Tutorial
Poor Gameplay, not a lot of originality or fun: General Mapping Tutorials
The disabled versions of custom icons are not imported.

Other:
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.

Comment: [Rejected]
Also post the full credits list in-game in a quest.
No spell hotkeys.
Add a space after a sentence: "Hi. How are you?" Not: "Hi.How are you?"
Nature's Wrath deals damage to the hero himself.
This is the definition of a beginner's map, the spells are all really simple and not that impressive, you're literally just going through some stupid gates and killing some random guys, the writing is nothing remarkable and this really doesn't bring anything new to the table.

Resource Moderation - Rules