• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Last Inquisition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, for a while now I have been working on a campaign project. My current plan is simply to keep working on it until I lose interest, but I hope to at least get several maps done. While I currently have no desire to get any help in the development, I really need testers.

This campaign will probably serve as a portfolio piece, no matter how far I get in it, so I want it to be as bug free and polished as possible. One thing I would like to stress, is I am on no schedule for completing it and I don't plan to put myself on one, so it may be a long while between updates. Or it may not, I work in spurts most of the time.

As it currently stand the first level is done and tested. I'm currently trying to get testers for the second level. If you are interested it would be very much appreciated. I'd rather not spread the maps around too much, so simply reply to this thread and I'll get you a download link for it.

I will take any form of criticism as well as bug testing, if you feel some part of the story does not flow well, or you just feel something doesn't really work artistically be sure to mention it. Whether I decide to act upon the crit is obviously up to me, but I really appreciate feedback of all kinds, though of course keep it constructive.

Level 2
So somehow in all of that above I forgot to actually describe the campaign. Whoops. >.>'

Gameplay-wise it's similar to the wc3/tft campaigns in that it switches from RTS to RPG to other variations. The main difference is that it plays more like SC. The units are on a lower scale, you can make large armies and there aren't heroes. Story characters are just strong units also like in SC.

It's set in my own world which I've named Cheronesus. The Continent is ruled over by a warlike zealous faction called the Holy Chapter. The Holy Chapter has existed for many decades, however, a heretical revolution has begun calling itself the Trust. This Trust has quickly gained a large following and has become a serious threat to the Chapter. The Trust employs the Black Arts, which the Chapter swore long ago to never use again.

The first part of the campaign puts you in the role of the Chapter.

Level 8
He didn't really double post. He rather updated the post, and I know that he could've done it with edit, but oh well. Also, try not to barge into forums, tell people off, and then make a bit of sense. This forum is for recruitment, not telling off. The mods are there for that.

I'd like to test it, by the way.

Level 2
I must say I've never understood why double posting offends people so much, especially when each post is pretty big. I find it easier to have the two sections divided.

Status
Not open for further replies.