• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Footmen Custom Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm looking for members of the following:

Testers 10+
Brainstormer - 10+

Modeler - 1
Trigger Leader - 1
Trigger Supporter - 1
Icon Maker - 1

I'm currently working alone on the map content itself, and would appreciate it if I could get a crew together to make this map even better than it is.

Also, I have some huge bugs with it, that I cannot figure out because my JASS isn't the best in the world.

Appreciate it if you are willing to help.

Level 7
Wanna join, but I only has intelligence about triggers.. Nothing about GUI and JASS... None of Modeler or Icon Maker I can... The question is: What brainstormer do?? I was doing an campaign like project so all of my idea are never used from last 2 weeks...

What testers do?? Just testing map and finding bugs??

Level 4
Wanna join, but I only has intelligence about triggers.. Nothing about GUI and JASS... None of Modeler or Icon Maker I can... The question is: What brainstormer do?? I was doing an campaign like project so all of my idea are never used from last 2 weeks...

What testers do?? Just testing map and finding bugs??

lol
Saying I need testers and brainstormers means this:
I'm open to the public on their ideas on how to improve the map.
What do you mean by "intelligence about triggers"?

Status
Not open for further replies.