• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] The Last Defend of the Ancients

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Wardota2 Gamer presents
full

The last defend of the ancients is an AoS-defence surival map.You will be defending the World Tree by using 8 heroes there is no creeps spawning in your team you are only going to defend the World Tree using 8 hereos.The only way to win is by surviving 15 waves of the legions attack.In round 5 athere will be a chicken running aroun dropping gold poop when attacked but it cannot die.In every wave there is a title of the wave like ''Chicken on the Run!''

Gameplay Info
1.There are 8 diffirent heroes in this map that you can use if you ever die you will be respawned by you ally or in the next wave.
2.The gameplay terrain is located in Ashenvale Forest.
3.Every round will be timed 2 muintes before it's starts in the first of the game but the time will be increased in further rounds.
4.Whenever a round is completed 3 items will spawn in every lane when finnished with 5 rounds you will recieve 1 legendary item located it the midle of the map
5.If you ever destroy or attack the spirit towers then your hero will die and can only respawn in the next round (cannot be spawned by an ally)

You can either request items or skills for the heroes if you do then just comment in the comment section:p

Terrain screeshots will be released maybe tonight or tommorow.Thanks!

Last edited:
Level 14
There is no information to suggest an idea :)
I don't quit understnad you but heres the full information:

This is a Defence and Offence map and half AoS this served to be the last stand of the night elves to defend the World Tree from the Burning Legion but I have the look of the map the mod in DOTA2-Darkmoon but the story are diffirent.I am 10% done with this becuase I don't have time to focus this because I am focusing on my new campgain.

Level 13
I don't quit understnad you but heres the full information:

This is a Defence and Offence map and half AoS this served to be the last stand of the night elves to defend the World Tree from the Burning Legion but I have the look of the map the mod in DOTA2-Darkmoon but the story are diffirent.I am 10% done with this becuase I don't have time to focus this because I am focusing on my new campgain.

Gameplay:Aos (Dont have information about environment)
Heroes: ??? (Dont have any information)
Gameplay: ???
Screenshot: ???
Items: ???
Diffrence from dota:????

This is what I mean. You just posted your map name. Nothing more...

Level 14
I don't know, but that's just how I see it. You should probably focus on a project before starting another.
Yeah but we are still discussing the campgain in a converstion that's why I started this because my upcoming campgain is still to come.
Gameplay:Aos (Dont have information about environment)
Heroes: ??? (Dont have any information)
Gameplay: ???
Screenshot: ???
Items: ???
Diffrence from dota:????

This is what I mean. You just posted your map name. Nothing more...
Yes I will put them once I am done with it 50% I am already done with the triggers and the environment (spoiler-that environment is in Ashenvale isnt it ovious?) I have one hero nearly doe Mal'Furion.And they are diffirent with DOTA because they don't have the same hero I like to be more original

Level 7
Yes, but without those informations we can't help. We can't give suggestions about something we don't know about.

Level 7
Put on the table what you have planned so far. List of heroes ideas, game layout, any itens in special, maybe spells, mobs themes, etc.

Also, stop double posting, you can edit your last post if it's the last threads post.

Status
Not open for further replies.