• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

AoS : The Ancient Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Lol, DoTA is already beaten by 10000 maps. Some maps have greater fun than DoTA but, the guy that made DoTA made it in one Cd copy, and sell it around world did you knew that?There are thousands map better and more fun gameplay then DoTA.

if dota can be beaten, why do i still see millions of players playing dota?

this is called the PEER PRESSURE. most of the people playing dota nowadays are youngsters. guess what? because all their classmates play dota and so they play to play with thier friends. and this gamg of people goes to another class. It will be like a magnet over iron fillings, no materr how good your magnet (map) is, it is far away and the iron fillings themselves are flinging themselves towards the dota magnet instead. therefore, dont even bother trying to beat dota. EVEN IF YOU DO, YOU CANT.

Doubt it will, since SC2 engine doesn't really work with DotA, and the gameplay is entirely different.
So if SC2 could kill WC3, any rts could.
C&C had real actors in it, did it beat WC3? Nah.
Just saying :p

lmao. fail. SC2 engine is basically a combination of worldeditor (most of the ideas came from there) with some new additions. So tell me, in what way are they incompatible?

yes uzumaki your map fail because it has no uniqueness in it from the map title itself fails btw dude sorry if i say these i just want to help..since your asian and im asian too i can help you have ideas on your map..its good if you make a samurai map thats more unique, and few people make it just like samurai legends..make it aos type put asian characters or based it in asian myth..:thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

i say this again dota fails..:razz:

lmao the biggest fail. You should learn from dota not hate dota. if it is as bad as u say, WHY IS DOTA EVEN FAMOUS? a fairy came down from the sky and brainwash everyone to play a crap game? of course not.

Level 17
if dota can be beaten, why do i still see millions of players playing dota?

this is called the PEER PRESSURE. most of the people playing dota nowadays are youngsters. guess what? because all their classmates play dota and so they play to play with thier friends. and this gamg of people goes to another class. It will be like a magnet over iron fillings, no materr how good your magnet (map) is, it is far away and the iron fillings themselves are flinging themselves towards the dota magnet instead. therefore, dont even bother trying to beat dota. EVEN IF YOU DO, YOU CANT.

lmao. fail. SC2 engine is basically a combination of worldeditor (most of the ideas came from there) with some new additions. So tell me, in what way are they incompatible?

lmao the biggest fail. You should learn from dota not hate dota. if it is as bad as u say, WHY IS DOTA EVEN FAMOUS? a fairy came down from the sky and brainwash everyone to play a crap game? of course not.

I haven't played it that much, but since Warcraft has a clear inventory system, with hero stats etc what makes DotA a fun map, things I haven't seen in SC2, it won't work that well.. =3

Level 31
WHY IS DOTA EVEN FAMOUS?

Dota popularity is just like any other aos map, there used to be an existence of an aos that are far more popular than Dota but it was dead since the author no longer update it.

Guinshoo or what his name are the one responsible for the booming population and popularity of it. From what I heard in the past, he is the one responsible in promoting and held several tournament of dota; which is the main key of success of this map.

Level 18
==a? If you're gonna talk bout DotA, get out of here, don't go offtopic, i'm developing maps, not developing dota here!~:hohum:

By Pharaoh
The link on your site won't work!luckily you uploaded it on hive.

It worked, ask huntere if you don't believe me!

NOTE:I'm going to release v1.18 , check it out, a new hero has born and.. IT's an ORC!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.