• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Land Before Time

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The Land Before Time v.08 (Creation Phase)

This is my current main project if you are willing to test it out and post your feedback thank you very much. I will update it as I create more systems, spells, heros, races, quests, etc until I come to a point where I cannot let people see my work and I will start to protect the map fell free to poke fingers at my unique and shitty GUI ^.^

This map is going to be a 10 player ORPG with the intent on creating battlegrounds maps, and extra dungeons to explore. This ORPG will not be focused on PVE but will probably will focus on which factions are the strongest with there gear, etc, etc, etc. I may include a extremely hard final boss for people who just like to play RPGs that can be won and for those who like to play the shizit out of them.

Includes in this map:

- 2 Classes Warrior, Mage (Spells that need triggering haven't been)
- Hero Status Multi board
- 4 Minor Attributes
- Items with new attributes
- Items to test out classes
- Hero loot system
- Custom Hero Experience System
- Tester Creeps and Boss for rated for players level 1
- This version only supports player 1 (red) this version is not for online use yet

Hopefully you enjoy it.

Thanks Aschy~

Keywords:
ORPG The Land Before Time TLBT RPG PVP PVE Dungeon Battlegrounds Aschy
Contents

The Land Before Time (Map)

Reviews
14:15, 4th Feb 2009 Septimus: I would -rep you if Ralle doesn't forget to give me the punishment authority. Rules of this section indicate that you can only upload completed map, not a pile of rubbish with just a few stuff being implement over it.

M

14:15, 4th Feb 2009
Septimus: I would -rep you if Ralle doesn't forget to give me the punishment authority. Rules of this section indicate that you can only upload completed map, not a pile of rubbish with just a few stuff being implement over it.

Level 11
its a good start but (In my opinion) you really should hold off on releasing your map untill their is like an actual game in it. i mean there really isnt anything to do in this game (oh and u cant attack air units). oh and to get a hero past level 10 go to Advanced --> game constants --> hero maximum level. best of luck

Level 8
Thank you both for the comments, AntiBodies your not ment to go past level 10 in this. Your not even suppose to grind to gain levels in this that is just how you currently gain levels or grabbing up tomes of power. I will not release the experience system until later.

-updated map added new class

Thanks again

Aschy

Level 8
Yeah I'm sorry on that I never thought about it that way. I just don't have a site that I can use to host my map download atm. I'm just not one to spam screenies everywhere I would rather have people experience it.

Thanks for the feedback

Level 8
Thanks man, sorry some of the spells haven't been triggered.

I just decided what the inventory system is going to look like I will release it later, I would like to include a lot more rather than updating it every time I release a new feature