• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Iron Hand Tournament

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: Vengeancekael
The Iron Hand Tournament
Created By:Xx_p0g1_xX

The Tournament Has Already Started,Cairne Has Already Won 3 Rounds
And Now its Against Cairne and Samuro. Its The Battle For Their Life and The Prizes

The Winner Will Take

3 Huge Crates of Gold
Land Deed Of The Bloodstone Tribe

Keywords:
Tournament,Iron,Hand,Xx_p0g1_xX
Contents

The Iron Hand Tournament (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Feb/18 14:07:05 Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor...

M

Vengeancekael: Private Message
Date: 2012/Feb/18 14:07:05

Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: *Too low quality camera work
*It hurts to read the dialogue, DON'T USE CAPITAL LETTERS FOR EACH WORD

The cinematic overall has a way too low quality, check out some tutorials first.
Also read sonofjay's comment, he's said almost everything I wanted to.
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules

Level 28
Okay this is my review of this map

Good Thing:

I don't really know if this map have a good thing.

Bad Thing(Should be improve if you want your map to be accepted)

1.) Okay this is a cinematic so let us start on your story I go straight on you, your cinematic doesn't really have a good story, actually it is boring, Cairne just beat all his enemies, that's all nothing special, I can make this cinematic in only a minute.

2.) Well if you can't really improve the 1st one I mention you should not continue reading this anymore.

Okay you still continue reading.

About the terrain, nothing really special on your terrain, it just a flat one and just putted some trees and some units to fill the emptiness.

Suggestion if you want to make your terrain interesting then I recommend you to make a arena. Here I will make a picture for as a example.

211785-albums5265-picture55485.jpg

See that terrain? It only took me 2mins to do it, then what if It takes me more time making a arena? then that arena will look amazing.

3.) Other things

*The cinematic doesn't have a good special effect.

Special effects is not really required on a cinematic, as long as the story and terrains covers it all, but making special effect would make the environment more special.

*You didn't time your actions correctly. One of this occur at the start where Samuro attack Cairne right at the start. It doesn't give the watchers to realize what the hell is happening? maybe a announcer to start the fight...

*NO STORY HAPPENS BEFORE THE FIGHT!? This cinematic would be more interesting if you make the story longer, and the part where you should add more story(work) is the start. You know the basic *start-climax- end* of a movie.

There is still alot of things that i wanted to say but those are enough to rate your map 1/5

You need to give more effort, creativity and time to make this cinematic more special.

Level 3
Hey Thanks Sonofjay Yeah I would Really Want ThE arena But The thing is I want the Arena To be big But I haven't found some good doodads to fill the arena and Yeah The map Is Lame :vw_sleep:Gonna update it Sometime

Last edited:
Level 28
I know this will sound like I'am a noob but I dont know how to Make models..

You don't need to create your own model blizzards provided some and you can also download models created by hive members click here also the models used by units and buildings can also use as doodads models just go to object editor, doodad or destructible tab, and find art-model file then change the model for your liking and if you want to request a doodad then go here or go to this workshop by Eubz