• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Hunters v2.2

Welcome to the New World of 3D Starcraft.

Starcraft has become one of the most played games in the world and as players eagerly await the release of Starcraft 2, ive created these SC 2 Concept Maps, to allow for players to experience Starcraft as they have never done before. Totally converted for Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, each map comes with lots of new player features, including new material from Starcraft Ghost and Starcraft 2

Keywords:
starcraft, 2, II, melee, altered
Contents

The Hunters v2.2 (Map)

Reviews
DesKaladA: Re-Tagged For Relevence 29/06/08 03:17AM: Ash: This map is, for all intent and purpose, a full conversion of Starcraft. It uses custom everything, from the UI to the units, the races to the layout, although it does drop some marks there...

M

DesKaladA: Re-Tagged For Relevence
29/06/08 03:17AM:
Ash: This map is, for all intent and purpose, a full conversion of Starcraft. It uses custom everything, from the UI to the units, the races to the layout, although it does drop some marks there.

Some of the icons in the UI don't match up correctly, and the terrains item area looks, frankly, stupid. The mouse used is confusing when hovering over a unit and, on a side note, what happened to the Ghosts?

There are several things missing from the Terrain Race, such as a nuclear silo, firebats in the barracks and the aforementioned ghosts. However, this doesn't imped game play, in all honesty.

I played this map like I played a SC melee; and I enjoyed it. Although the balance seems a bit off (with the protoss) it is a good, fun game; be it if you're 'remembering the old days' with friends or just trying out something new.

4/5 - Approved.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
This map is, for all intent and purpose, a full conversion of Starcraft. It uses custom everything, from the UI to the units, the races to the layout, although it does drop some marks there.

Some of the icons in the UI don't match up correctly, and the terrains item area looks, frankly, stupid. The mouse used is confusing when hovering over a unit and, on a side note, what happened to the Ghosts?

There are several things missing from the Terrain Race, such as a nuclear silo, firebats in the barracks and the aforementioned ghosts. However, this doesn't imped game play, in all honesty.

I played this map like I played a SC melee; and I enjoyed it. Although the balance seems a bit off (with the protoss) it is a good, fun game; be it if you're 'remembering the old days' with friends or just trying out something new.

4/5 - Approved.

Level 7
Hey guys, its been a long time since I was around here. I am glad to see my maps are still popular considering the incomplete state they are in atm.

Im afraid I am no longer working on any wc3 project and haven't been for almost a year now. This is due to the release of Starcraft 2 which no matter how good I believed I could make my project be like to SC 2 it would never fill the addiction I got when I began playing SC 2.

Also during the last update I have lost every piece of material I made for the maps and even all my maps. I formatted my hard drive after a graphics card failure which destroyed my ability to continue working on new updates.

Im sorry for not replying to any emails from members regarding my maps. I have moved on from that project and don't have any intentions of updating the new maps.

night_wolveX
Creator of Starcraft 1.5 Maps Project