• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The hive workshop iPhone app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I don't know why you would bother, it's much more of a constraint than anything.
It's a lot easier just to go onto Hive when you are on the PC/Laptop.

Level 14
I browse THW with "low graphics" mode, and I have done so for the last year. It mostly works on my Android-based Xperia Ray, save for some things like giving REP (as soon as I click to type a message, the popup disappears, so I have to leave the message blank).

Have the same problem. I have to open the rep window to a new page to be able to type in it.

Level 4

Bribe

Code Moderator
Level 50
Your opinion of Xperia Ray is irrelevant, since I already own the phone and I am not the kind of guy who refreshes every second month, I will put up with its "shortcomings" for the next 3-4 years at minimum. I have already dropped the phone a few times and it doesn't even have as much of a scratch (granted I have a great shock-absorbent case).

Also, tablets are the suck. I hate iPad (it comes naturally because I sell them) and I hate anything that resembles one. Tablets are simply not ready for my purposes. The closest I've seen to acceptible is the ASUS Transformer, but only because the keyboard is able to attach to it and I require a keyboard. But in such a case a netbook is a significantly better performing machine at the same or lower price.

Level 14
I see. The lag isn't the problem. The bugs are the problem. Example, you can't click the rating button correctly, you can't type in the add Rep box, some times the link in the signature and the quote button overlaps and I can't click the quote button, can't copy and paste correctly some times, can't get direct links.

Level 4
Windows Mobile is very cheap in the Philippines. My Cousin has a Mobile Store. It cost $91.78. But it depends on the model. No bugs at all. The Cheapest is $80.90.

Status
Not open for further replies.