• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Hive Newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Yes, TWIF got to sad and dissapoint when some people were completely unconstructive and kinda even offensive, I mean that was a first try, and a pretty good one for a first time, but some people just yelled it's not good enough even for a first try.

Oh, also some newer people such as Skycraft just didn't like the Funny Pages comic because they didn't knew who is Mecheon.

So I don't think you'll see it anytime soon unless TWIF will get hit by a newspaper and inpiration and motivation to make a newspaper will get into his head.

A few moderators and some users wanted it closed down to avoid sparking flamewars.
Yes, TWIF got to sad and dissapoint when some people were completely unconstructive and kinda even offensive, I mean that was a first try, and a pretty good one for a first time, but some people just yelled it's not good enough even for a first try.
Although yes, the non-supporters were offensive, they still provided sound criticism, whilst most of the supporters gave unconstructive 'good job man' comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.