• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Frobidden Kingdom (HELPERS NEEDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
The Frobbiden Kingdom

Hey guys, Im making an RPG project called The Frobbiden Kingdom. This project will be a very deep RPG and will contain classes of these type:

Student

The Student is the beggining unit you start with. He hase mostly passive ability's and attack types. The Student can become a Archer, Samuri, Warrior, and a Priest.

The Archer has many different types of abilitys like Kamuzi's Arrows which barrages many magical arrows in a picked point. The Archer also has some passive ability's like Sound Breaker( not yet sure for name) which makes the Archer shoot a faster shot adding extra damage if its critical or normal also causing the unit to bleed rapidly. The Archer can become a Samuri Archer.

The Samuri is a tanking unit who can take in most of the damage and porves to be a great melee. The Samuri has many abilitys to buff himself to take more damage or deal more damage.(Still working if he should be a 2nd class hero or a 1st lass hero so no information yet on if he upgrades)

For now the Warrior can become into a Shogun or Monk and the Priest can become into a Monk or High Priest.

Now for the people I need:
Terrainer:I might do but will need help
Models:Need a very good modelist who can animate well too
Skins:
Triggers:I will do
Story Line:I will do

We might need quite a bit of people for everything but story line. This map will include:
A useful inventory system
A keyboard system which is a system that lets you attack by pressing keyboards
Arrow Key Movement System

If you can then please join.:gg:

Status
Not open for further replies.