• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project Recuitment: The Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Chaotic Era RPG

Chaotic Era Recruitment

Edit:
Hello Hive members! I've change my recruitment due to boredom not because nobody wants to join. I'm working on an ORPG now entitled Chaotic Era.
The game consists of 7 Players which can choose upon 4 Races and Subrace.
4 Computer Allies and 1 Computer Enemy

Stats:
Storyline:||
In a world where silent was dominant. Peace and Harmony was at hand. That time was peaceful, until a huge meteor fell down from the sky. Upon settling, each of every kingdoms examined the meteor closely and came bursting out a huge demonic figure. It looked around, staring at every examiner along with their kinsmen. It roared loudly and made the sky into color purple and the clouds are circling above it. Lightning struck down and it appeared to be a huge pole axe. The demon took it and smashed everyone around him. Another meteor fell hours later, and some unknown forces came out until another meteor fell and another. The silent world turned into a Chaotic Era, the slaughtering of everybody turned them into mindless chaotic monsters. For 5 years, the kingdoms lay restless in protecting what they have left.

Another year has passed and 7 unknown warriors from the different kingdoms came and killing Chaos with every strike they made. They fled on the 4 kingdoms: Aranas, Kingdom of Humans and Dwarves; Legisa, Kingdom of all Elven races(Night/Blood/High); Agethor, Empire of Orcs, Trolls and Ogres; Eibmoz, Kingdom of the Undead; and stayed there to protect their own land from utter chaos.

Human / Dwarf
Night Elf / High Elf / Blood Elf
Orc / Troll / Ogre
Undead

Swordsmen are balanced melee combatants from speed and damage, they stand as a primary damage dealer; Can wield only Shields, Helms, Swords, Light Armor, Boots and Gloves; Accessories may vary; Human Only

Knights are like Swordsmen, but instead of having balanced in speed and damage, Knights are slow attackers but great damage dealers with a lot of Health and Defense bonuses; Can wield Swords, shield, helms, heavy armor, gloves and boots; Human Only

Gladiators is the opposite of Knights, they are fast attackers without any shield and lack damage but their armor is unbelievably large in amount; Can wield axe, hammer, swords, light armor, helms, gloves and boots; Both

Archers are primary ranged attackers that strike from afar; Can wield Bows, Boots, Gloves, Hood and Light Armor; Accessories may vary; Human Only

Gunners are supportive long range attackers which shoots farther more than an Archer; Can wield Rifles, Hood, Light Armor, Boots and Gloves; Accessories may vary; Dwarf Only

Priests are are the healers of the team and grants positive buffs to the party; Can equip Staff, Boots, Gloves, Robes and Accessories; Both Race

Sorceresses are the negative buffers for enemy units; Can wield Staff, Wands, Boots, Gloves, Robes, and Accessories; Human Only

Mage, the primary magic damage dealer of the Intelligence troops; Can wield Wands, Staff, Gloves, Boots, and Accessories; Human Only

High Elf Swordsman, a swordsman with enchanted abilities of his attacks, a primary damage dealer of the Elven race; Can wield Swords, Light Armor, Helms, Gloves, and Boots; High Elf Only

A Blood Knight, a counter part for the Knight of the Humans. Having slow attack speeds but enchanted with Elven magic; Can wield Swords, Heavy Armor, Helms, Gloves, and Boots; Blood Elf Only

Night Elf Archers are deadly during the night. When daylight comes she is normal as an average archer. They have an ability to hide during the night; Can wield Bows, Cloaks, Hood, Gloves, and Boots; Night Elf Only

High Elf Archers are more sinister, their arrows are magically enchanted and can call beasts for their need; Can wield Bows, Cloaks, Hood, Gloves, and Boots; High Elf Only

Assassins are agile melee attackers that can move out of sight; Can wield Daggers, Gloves, Light Armor and Boots; Blood Elf Only

High Elf Priest are far more greater than Human Priests. Their arcane magic can provide a healing for the party at once; Can wield Staffs, Gloves, Light Armor and Boots; High Elf Only

Druids are keepers of the wild, they have set of magic providing nature to be controlled and so as beast and creatures; Can wield Staffs, Gloves, Robe and Boots; Night Elf Only

The prosperous Blood Mage can set magic abilities either positive or negatively for both allies and foes; Can wield Staffs, Gloves, Light Armor and Boots; Blood Elf Only

Warriors, slow, tankers and great damage dealers of the horde; Can wield Axe, Gloves, Heavy Armor and Boots; Orc and Ogre Only

Fast Melee Warriors of the Horde; Can wield Axe, Gloves, Light Armor and Boots; Orc and Ogre Only

Hunters are the primary ranged units under the horde, hurling spears is what they do!; Can wield Spears, Gloves, Light Armor and Boots; Troll Only

Raiders are wolf riders that has a great but swift blade. Its damage may be weak but its speed is unmatched; Can wield Sword, Gloves and Heavy Armor; Orc Only

Shamans are controllers of the 3 basic elements: Storm, Earth and Fire. They are the primary spellcasters of the horde; Can wield Claws, Gloves, Light Armor and Boots; Orc Only

Witch Doctors are the healers of the horde, their shamanistic abilities provides a wide variety of healing and cursing magics; Can wield Staffs, Gloves, Light Armor and Boots; Orc and Troll Only

Magi are only available for Ogres. Ogres may speak dumbly but their intelligence are far more greater for they had two heads, their magics are prominent only for foes and has supportive magic; Can wield Clubs, Gloves and Boots; Ogre Only

Dark Knights are Knights which carry death supportive magic that can provide aura for both allies and foes; Can wield Swords, Gloves, Helms, Heavy Armor and Boots;

Ravager are fast attackers of the undead, instead of having armor they sacrifice their own flesh for speed; Can wield Claws only;

Bone Warriors are berserk undead skeletons that are fast and their attacks causes the target to rise from the grave; Can wield Swords, Gloves and Boots;

Bone Archers are deadly indeed for having a set of dark enhanced arrows which revives the dead back to life; Can wield Bows, Gloves and Boots;

Bone Mage are primary spellcasters for the undead, they can curse units and have them under his spell; Can wield Wands, Robes, Gloves and Boots;

A Dark Priest; Necromancers takes the life of the living out of the dead to provide them nourishment in health. Necromancers can also bring the dead back to life; Can wield Staffs, Gloves, Helms, Robes and Boots;

Summoners are the supportive spellcasters in the game, providing a set of magic for both foes and allies. The term summoner is used: Summoners can summon any unit to battle, whether it is dead or alive; Can wield Staffs, Gloves, Robes and Boots;

Terrain: |
:fp:need a good Terrainer!
Tileset:Lordaeron Summer, Cityscape, Sunken Ruins and Northrend
Spells:|
Spells can be classified for each Class:
Combat Skills
Passive Skills
Buffs
Supportive
Magic Damage
:fp:Spellbooks to be used
Items:
Icons and Models:

I'm looking forward to see you guys open up for any suggestion or comments and ideas will help
I need members:
:fp:Iconner
:fp:Modeller
:fp:vJass-ers (If some needed to be in Jass)
:fp:Terrainers
:fp:Balancers and some..
:fp:Beta Testers

At the Moment here are the members:
Terrainers
:fp:icecreamofdeath
Gui Triggerer
:fp:Addicted07 (As of now, need others as well)
Glad to receive help from you just pm me here or at my profile

Last edited:
Level 2
Hey, you still need:
:fp:Terrainers ?
well i like to team up with you.
I'm good with Lordearon I could do outland ofc :eek:
but iam not that good with outland depends what you need ofc..
just make contact with me I'de love to hear from you :thumbs_up:

Level 2
Hey, you still need:
:fp:Terrainers ?
well i like to team up with you.
I'm good with Lordearon I could do outland ofc :eek:
but iam not that good with outland depends what you need ofc..
just make contact with me I'de love to hear from you :thumbs_up:
How can you be good with Lordaeron but not Outland? Does it really make a difference? :plol:

Status
Not open for further replies.