• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Request: Item Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey guys,

today I decided to give all items in my map fitting models, because the treasure chests are kind of boring.

I found item models for all my weapons, but I can't find all the armor parts I need. I found gloves and boots, but everything else I found were attachments, not item models. Attachments don't look good when you use them for item models.

The models I need: chest armor, pants, cape. They should fit to the other two items (gloves and boots) and have that sparkly item glow.

Thank you very much, whoever replies to this. :)

/edit: Found a nice helm. Still need the other 3.

Last edited:
Level 4
Kitabatake made a ton of armor items. The Red Dragon helmets look good. I don't know about the rest

Level 7
Yes, he has made nice models, the problem is: all of them are attachments. And attachment models don't really work as item models, looks and behaves really strange.

Level 4
Item models like the treasure chest on the ground? cause a cool way that seems to work is using Runes as those models, as they look like magical recipes that make items. Just something to think about

Level 18
If you're interested in dropable Items, not that shiny flaoting Items, then visit my models..
I'm currently working on some real-looking Items that get dropped on the ground.

So far I have: Gold Coins (good alternate to the Treasure Chest), a Sword and a Shield
More Items are coming, like Armor, Shoes, etc.

Level 7
Thank you, but I prefer shiny flaoting Items. My map isn't supposed to be very realistic. ^^ And I allready have 21 of the 25 models I need as shiny and floating, it would be way easier and faster to make 4 new models than 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.