• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] "The Founding Of Durotar" as a custom campaign

Level 3
I was able to extract all the maps from the MPQ, but I don't know how to make them all work in a .W3N. Can someone explain to me how to do this? Or has someone already done it? I just want to be able to play the campaign without having to go through the rest of the game first, or cheating my way to the campaign, because if I cheat, the game thinks I already beat the other campaigns and won't mark my progress properly.

Edit: I took a closer look and realized I only have the maps for the first act. I have checked all the MPQs and can't find acts 2 and 3.
Re-Edit: I found out how to get the maps for acts 2 and 3, but I still need help fixing the triggers so I can make them run in a w3n.

Also, I'm pretty sure I am using the wrong prefix, but the forum won't let me post without one, even though I see plenty of other posts that don't have one.

Last edited: