• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for 'Founding of Durotar' maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 237964

D

Deleted member 237964

Hello fellow hive workshop users.You surely remember 'Founding of Durotar'.I need three specific maps from act two and please,don't post about 'Mpq files' in here ,beacause i tried and i don't have those maps in them.I have only act one and even after patch instllation that allow me to play them,it does not allow me to see those maps in Mpq.

The maps i'm looking or are:

-Theramore isles: (Act 2,not that one when you fight with Admiral,i already downloaded it.)

-The map with Samuro and Lady Darkscale. {I don't remember name of it. :()
-The map with Kul tiras castle where you have to destroy it. (Same here.)

Thank you for all the possible attention in here.

Deleted member 237964

D

Deleted member 237964

As much as i appreciate attention in here,i will say this..... 'I don't have this map!" I can't take it,it's just like it never existed in any MPQ file.The only thing i can extract from it is a chapter one and all maps related to it.Chapter two appear for me only in-game,not in Mpq.I hope that i made this clear now.

Edited:

I saw what you've posted and i return the honour.I will follow your instructions now and take a better look at your post.
The topic is free to be closed or removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.