• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Fist of Guthix BETA 1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Now now, dont judge a book by its cover just because its the concept of Runescapes mini-game.

Its been years since ive played runescape, and I found an old link in my favorites. The game has changed... ALOT!

Apparently they removed the old PvP system (Wilderness i think it was called) and put in a mini-game called The Fist of Guthix, where you have the hunter and the hunted.

Concept:

Red: Hunter.
Blue: Hunted.

Player 1(Hunter):

The Hunter must find and kill the hunted before the hunted gets full mana(energy) and protect the Guthix Scars. All spells cost no mana, but have longer cooldowns. Damage is high, speed is below average. Is NOT invulnerable, can be killed (VERY rare.)

Stats:

1975/1975 HP
75/75 Mana

Player 2(Hunted):

This is a harder job, The hunted must take a bowl from one of the stools, and sneak to the cracks, and gain mana.

The hunted has 255 mana, and starts at 0. He has NO mana regeneration, but the cracks do. The cracks will enable Mana Regeneration so that the Hunted can gain energy. Once the hunted reaches 255/255 mana, the hunted wins (Which is rare, but is very hard.)

Stats:
650/650hp
0/255 mana

Hunted dies = Hunter wins
Hunter dies = Hunter revives in 0:30 seconds
Hunted Reaches 255/255 mana = Hunter looses
Hunted camps in houses for over 3 minutes = Hunter auto-win. (Not yet implanted)
Hunter camps cracks for over 0:30 seconds = Hunted auto-win. (NYI)

Houses:

There are 5 ruined houses, only the hunted can use. They make the hunted safe forever, however, the longer you stay in the houses, your energy drains away. If you have no energy, you cannot enter the houses. (Hunted Only)

Red cracks:

Red cracks are my own add-on to the game, if the hunted stands on the RED cracks, the hunted heals his/her hp, but looses energy in exchange. (Both hunter/hunted)

The Cave:

The cave is a tunnel into the Shop zone, there is No-Mana in there, and everyone is invulnerable, meaning you can't kill eachother in the shops. If you noticed, the items cost Lumber, "Well how do we get lumber?" You have to find out yourself :D

Enjoy

Keywords:
Runescape, Fist, Of, Guthix, RS, Scape, Rune, Mini-Game, Mini, Game, -, Fun, Strategy
Contents

The Fist of Guthix BETA 1.0 (Map)

Reviews
15:18, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: A very, very simple tag game. I checked it out a month ago, and then again today. My decision is final, the terrain is bad and the originality is low. Use our Map Development Forum perhaps for more ideas, but...

M

15:18, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
A very, very simple tag game. I checked it out a month ago, and then again today. My decision is final, the terrain is bad and the originality is low. Use our Map Development Forum perhaps for more ideas, but for now, Rejected.

Level 8
This map is too simple just kill and run. Make it more intresting like making it playable with more players and adding maybe some creeps or something.
I don't know have you played Runescape but... this minigame has taken from it... And on Runescape this is fun to play but Warcraft version is not so good... this just "cannot" be updateable (dunno was that correctly wrote) it's worthy in Runescape, but just "if you don't have anything else to do" here, it's just basic kill or run! But as we can read from map destcription (was that right? I speak good but not perfect English.) the creator creates more things than the real one has. Btw dunno if this has been added but creator should add the real minigames music!

Btw if you wanna play runescape go here: :fp: RuneScape - the massive online adventure game by Jagex Ltd.

I think that you should have a spell book with all of these spells in it and make it so that you have a certain type and certain amount of runes to be able to cast it.

Another possible suggestion would be to have a rune bag that carries all of the players runes that he has picked up (and to give a certain amount of runes in the bag at the beggining of the game).