• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

The First Commandment - Liberation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello all. Ive been making this series for a while, and I almost finally finished the first map. There was set to be ten levels (hence the name), but I just finished the first.

The series is about a Liutenant called Ildivar Bloodmoon who, after many days, has just arrived at his first mission: Free and help all the soldiers in the area named 'Booty Bay'.

The map is unprotected but thats fine with me. Please play and tell me how it went.

Its been updated with the quest suggestion.I have also added and changed some enemies.

Attachments

• The First Commandment - Liberation.w3x
    145 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Level 7
dont worry about it lego

to add quests, go under Triggers.
first make the event "time elapsed is .01"
and make an action called "create quest" either optional or primary. the only real difference between the two is the side of screen they are on.

you may want to use something besides (2), as this is a VERY big clue to it being a melee map. It will push a lot of people away.

Status
Not open for further replies.