• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] Rise of the General

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Rise of the General
Created by GrandDukeAdense

Description:

"Thirty years ago Emperor Raimus inherited his father's newly formed Satharon Empire. Even though his father had been considered a conqueror, Raimus exceeded him by far. He invaded and occupied all neighbouring kingdoms with great success! Now there is peace in the Empire. Our story is about a young farmer named Castor Adura, who lived in Satharon at this time..."

HERE'S THE FIRST EPISODE: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/rise-general-part-i-203138/

Author's notes:

I would be really glad if you could check out my cinematic series and point out the mistakes I've made, so that I can improve them and make better cinematics in the future. It's also good to know what good, so I can keep doing that!!

This series serve as a prequel film series for a campaign that I'm making. While I was building my campaign, I realized that even though I knew all the backstory, other people didn't. So this is my way of telling that story, which eventually leads up to the campaing. (I have not yet released the campaign)

Anyways, like I said before, I'd be really happy if someone could help me with their imput, telling me what's good and what's bad!

Cheers, GrandDukeAdense

Status
Not open for further replies.