• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] The Fel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello People, This Is My First Time Posting And I'm Just Here To Say I'm Making A Campaign On The Fel Or Chaos As Some People Say If You Have Any Level Ideas Just Tell Me And Don't Be Quiet Just Put Your Ideas Out You Will Be In Credits For Map Ideas AS well So Don't Be Shy

The Story Line Is That The Night Elves Are Getting Rid Of All The Corruption When They Stumble Upon The Fel They Know That They Have To Get Rid Of Them But The Fel Don't Know About The Night Elves Doing And Are Still Trying To Take Down The Human Kingdom So When They Head Back To Outland There Base Is Trashed With Night Elves Guarding The Base The Night Elves See The Fel And Chase Them Off In The Middle Of Now Where Of Outland The Fel Find The Blood Elves With Naga As Blood Thirsty The Fel Are They Go On Trying To Kill Them And They Don't Start Off With Much Only A Peon Hero And 2 Grunts When They Destroy The Blood Elves Base And Make Some Of Them Join Them They Raid The Night Elves And Take Back There Base, So They Start Creating There Army When They Here A Explosion They Go To Check It Out And A Monolith Has Been Created In Out Land Then All The Creatures Start Joining And Helping The Night Elves As Monoliths Up Lift Things And The Night Elves Get A Army Of Creeps And Night Elves, After You Finally Kill The Night Elves They Get There Army And Raid The Humans But When They Were Talking About Raiding The Humans The Night Elves Heard Them And Told Them About It And The Unexpected Attack Failed As The Army Was Ambushed By Humans......

Gameplay:
The Gameplay Is On Some Levels Its You Playing With A Amount Of Units And Have To Not Let Someone Die Or Its Build Up Your Base And Destroy The Enemies While Doing Other Quests If You Want.

Features:
Custom Content From Other Hive Members, Play As The Fel, Cool Quests And A Storyline

Extra: You Can Give Ideas For Levels And Quests Also You Will Get Credit And I Put It In The Game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.