• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Fallen Heroes 1.8

Story. The game is called The Fallen Heroes. It tells about undead heroes who have came to defeat powerful Xhareoth. The Xhareoth lives in the deep dungeon. Before you can defeat him you must kill his minions.

Basic information. There will come 20 waves with 40 enemies each wave. Expect boss levels. The enemies are trying to kill you and your mission is to kill them. You must kill all the enemies to finish the wave. It is very wise to find good place to fight, staying in the middle is not wise. After a wave, you will be teleported to middle and you can buy items, like potions and other stuff.

The game have loading screen, map preview, 2 own music, 20 waves, over 60 items, recipes and some of them are trigger spell items, 8 heroes with 6 spells(over 50% of the spells are triggered and very effective!)

How to win? You must defeat all waves of different kind of minions and Xhareoth itself.

How to lose? If all undead heroes will die in same wave. (If someone dies and there's still heroes in the battle field you will respawn after wave)

This map is not my first map. Try my other maps.
Here
you can see my other maps.

Also, please visit www.x2o.org.

Please make a comment if you find any bugs or have any suggestions. I do appreciate criticism and applaud.

Version 1.1:
- Fire Pillar's damage increased from 10, 20, 30, 40 to 15, 30, 50, 80
- Fire Chaos's damage decreased from 400 to 300 each shot
- Blade Beam's AOE increased from 400 to 500
- Increased Vampire Army's hit points from 150, 250, 350, 450 to 150, 250, 450, 700
and mana cost from 7, 8, 9, 10 to 7, 10, 13, 16
- Increased Guardian's hit points from 800, 1200, 1600, 2000 to 800, 1200, 2000, 3000
- Increased Skeleton Warrior hit points from 350, 550, 750, 950 to 400, 700, 1000, 1300
- Increased Skeleton Mage's attack damage greatly
- Increased Mummy's hit points from 120, 200, 280, 360 to 120, 200, 350, 500
- Decreased Infernal's hit points from 5000 to 3500
- Increased Magic Ward's summon range from 250 to 500
- Dark Storm's damage increased from 400 to 600
- Xhareoth(last boss) has now better attack damage

Version 1.2:
- Attack Spd Bonus upgrade increased from 4% to 8% with each upgrade
- Fixed Magic Orb Upgrade
- +3 hint
- Now you can give gold in regular way
- Xhareoth(end boss) have now two magic: Frozen Chaos and Dark Servant
- Fixed text of Summon Skeleton Warrior
- Fixed text of Deadly Brazier

Version 1.3:
- Fixed bug when fightning with Xhareoth(end boss) you will get new level over and over again

Version 1.4:
- War stomp's mana cost reduced from 100, 130, 160, 190 to 60, 80, 100, 120
- Fixed version update in quest log
- Fixed Fire Pillar's buff text
- Change the basic damage from 9-19 to 10-20
- Changed Skeleton Warrior's "Wicked Ball" to Fire Walk(triggered spell).
=> Fire Walk: Increases hero's movement speed by 50% and creates a wall of fire in your wake to scorch your enemies.
- Shadow Braver is from now on AOE spell
=> Hero targets an area, jumps into the air gathering energy and slashes down on enemy units in the targeted area.
- +1 hint

Version 1.5:
- Dark Servant's damage reduced from 100-150 to 50-100
- Xhareoth's Frozen Chaos have now 3 levels. When playing easy difficulty it will deal 300 damage, normal will dead 400 damage and hard will deal 500 damage.
- Xhareoth's attack damage now depends of the chosen diffulty.
- Decreased Fire Chaos' AOE from 1000 to 600 so it will no more lag too much when casting.
- Increased Blade Beam's AOE from 500 to 800
- Fixed Shadow Braver's mana cost
- Increased Magic Ward's damage rapidly
- Added couple more hints for beginners
- Fixed "Train Units" to "Train Hero"
- Decreased Fire Chaos' AOE from 1000 to 600

Version 1.6:
- Fixed Agi Bonus' tooltip
- Fixed Int Bonus' tooltip
- Fixed Str Bonus' tooltip
- Added to all players the hint when hero dies
- Decreased Mass Shuriken's time from 3 to 2 second
- Fixed Bat Wave's tooltip
- Decreased Bat Wave's mana cost from 90, 110, 130, 150 to 60, 75, 90, 105
- Fixed Ice Pillar's tooltip
- Fixed Paralyze's tooltip
- Xhareoth's Frozen Chaos now deals 400/500/600 damage
- Increased Dark Servant's hit points from 800 to 1000
- Magic Ward cannot be see anymore in mini-map

Version 1.7:
- Slightly edited terrain
- Final boss' Dark Servant summons are now little stronger
- Edited interface
- Mew item: Resurrection Phial

Version 1.8:
- Fixed abilities' tooltips.
- Balanced some spells.

[UNPROTECTED VERSION.

Keywords:
Fallen, Heroes, The Fallen Heroes, Aero, Aeroblyctos
Contents

The Fallen Heroes 1.8 (Map)

Reviews
Heero: I've played this map with him online, its a pretty nice map but some spells are lagging pretty hard. ~- Approved

M

Heero: I've played this map with him online, its a pretty nice map but some spells are lagging pretty hard.
~- Approved

Level 4
Funny map at all with really nice made spells but the lvls need to be balanced... For example the first time i played this map we get sooo easy to lvl 8 and then lvl 9 started and we died really fast. You also made a little mistake at the hero upgrade menu. It's named "build units".
Greetings Kill3rbeast

Level 37
Kill3rbeast said:
Funny map at all but the lvls need to be balanced... For example the first time i played this map we get sooo easy to lvl 8 and then lvl 9 started and we died really fast.
Okay, here is the hint. Don't stay in the middle. It is not wise after level 8. Try to find better place to fight. You cannot won the game if you just stay in the middle even if you have good items and abilities. The first levels are easy, because I wanted to show beginners what kind of game this is and get the feel of this game.

Kill3rbeast said:
You also made a little mistake at the hero upgrade menu. It's named "build units".
Okay, I have to admit that I copied the training hall from my other game, The Generals.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/5086/

I will fix that name in next version.

Thanks for commenting.

Level 3
Hey, it is a really good map, but I have never played it with more than a total of 3 players though. I have found a bug which I think you should fix. The Death Warrior's ultimate skill, Teleport Strike, is the best skill in the game. If you cast an ability when you are under the effekt of teleport strike you will still be immune to magic and have the 100% Evasion skill. The only drawback is that you lose the Animate Dead skill when in Teleport Strike form. Hope you can find it since the Death Warrior can complete the game alone now if he gets to level 20.

Level 37
Jedi §layer said:
Hey, it is a really good map, but I have never played it with more than a total of 3 players though. I have found a bug which I think you should fix. The Death Warrior's ultimate skill, Teleport Strike, is the best skill in the game. If you cast an ability when you are under the effekt of teleport strike you will still be immune to magic and have the 100% Evasion skill. The only drawback is that you lose the Animate Dead skill when in Teleport Strike form. Hope you can find it since the Death Warrior can complete the game alone now if he gets to level 20.
So teleport spell bugs? Oh yes, I put the same spell to my campaign and it bugged there also unless I fixed it. Hey, no problem I will fix it in here also. Thanks for telling this to me. +rep

Army-of-Pandas said:
really nice spells and map idea good job keep it up -Army-of-Pandas
Ok, nice to hear that. Did you find any bugs or perhaps you have suggestions? Anyway, +rep

Kupownage said:
Best defense map eva!!! WTG AERO!!!
Even the best? Wow, that's something to hear. Thanks man! +rep

Level 9
hmmm i tested this map from the map pack (which is a good idea !)

and i test all your maps in solo

so this one was very hard even in easy mode, to get past the first wave

but i managed to get it, i tried 4 heroes, i took the ones with summons or healing spell and the hero which made me win got those two spells
it was the deathknight model hero
strenght hero but i kept upgrading intelligence so i got huge regeneration

and i'm at lvl 12 (in easy but i'm solo) and it's very easy and boring now but I liked this map until i found how to win
i'm lvl 45 lol or smthg like that, have a lot of gold and ubber items, if you find the right place to fight it's really not a problem

anyway in another difficulty lvl the first wave is impossible in solo !