• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Fall of Lordaeron v6.8

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

The Fall of Lordaeron v6.8 (Map)

Reviews
17:44, 11th Jan 2011 ap0calypse: Rejected There's obviously something wrong with this map. I cannot open it with the editor, I cannot create a listfile from it, the archive didn't contain base warcraft files...

M

17:44, 11th Jan 2011
ap0calypse: Rejected

There's obviously something wrong with this map.
I cannot open it with the editor, I cannot create a listfile from it, the archive didn't contain base warcraft files...

Level 16
Did you read the submission rules? You need to have a description telling us about the map; how to play, any game modes, screenshots, heroes, items, etc. Here's a list of BB Codes to help you. This has no author name nor preview image. I believe this may be corrupted since there is no tile sets also the map size and playable size is 0x0. Also please add a author. This map will not be approved in its current state.

Level 4
LOL it says above: Uploaded by niggers, this issue might happen if the map was corrupted, perhaps when you were using world editor you saved the map, then a sudden issue happened like a computer restart or an unexpected shut down, this'll lead to your maps' corruption.

Wait that problem the computer. Yea i think got problem her computer or upload fail internet crash