• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Extinction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
What I Want/Need
I have a new map called 'Extinction' and I need Some people to volunteer as Beta Testers. I already have a few but not enough so any help would be great.

The Map:
'Extinction' Is basically a game where one random player must conspire against all the others without detection. There are some really good models and the terrain Is pretty good. Its set In a jungle and there are a few facilities that can be accessed by players depending on what status they are given in the Initialization e.g. Administrator, Security and Technician. The Conspiring player will be an alien in a human body that can change back at any time. After killing a player they become infected with a deadly virus and become an alien too. The Only way to win is by killing the conspirator or for the aliens is to kill all humans.

Story line
A chopper filled with British Royal Marine lost all contact and control of their helicopter over a deserted area that has been left alone for years since a chemical weapon Exploded and contaminated the environment. It is Unknown if the land is safe but the crew of Chopper 0176 were all give clearance keycards by another area filled with facilities fortunately those keycards were used In the facilities located here once, so you will have access to the buildings. Three years previous there was a delta team sent here with a mission to destroy anything brought on by the Chemical Explosion however they lasted three days then were never seen again Their Mission was known as 'The Extinction' both before and after it failed.

Weapons
There are currently 9 weapons These are:
-9mm Pistol
-M25 Submachine gun
-M16 Assault Rifle
-Spaz Shotgun
-PYG Sniper Rifle
-Hellfire Missile Launcher
-Plasma Rifle
-Electro-Static Rifle
-Kel-Sulfer Rifle

Unfortunately the 9mm Pistol Is lacking a model so if there are any model makers out there that is one of my major problems. Other that that weapons function perfectly but good Icons are required.

If you would like to help please reply If your not then don't comment please.
Thank You
Jaijaibinx

Level 8
Testing Dates

If you can contact me before the testing dates you can help with the Betas. The dates are as follows (all times are in English time):

SETBACKS IN PRODUCTION WILL PUT DATE OF TESTS BACK ABOUT 3 WEEKS FROM SPECIFIED TIMES BELOW:
-Saturday 5th July 2008 *1.00 PM - 6.00 PM*
-Sunday 6th July 2008 *1.00 PM - 6.00 PM*

Games will be hosted with the game name "Extinction <BETA>"
All Games will be repetitively hosted.
--IMPORTANT--
- Dates may be changes so check here regularly.
- If Dates are changed then the ones will be posted here in the place of the old ones!

Should you decide to join the testing you MUST either whisper me in warcraft or Private Message me on hives

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.