• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spider Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
My small project (expected to complete in a week or two)

The idea of the map:
  • There are 10 players (5 - hunters, 5 - spiders)
  • Map size is 64x64, like labyrinth.
  • When player kills enemy, killed become ally (like vampires, but such transformation is incomplete, to finish transformation, he has to kill 2 enemy players)
  • Humans are ranged, more powerful and they can use items
    (but in order to shoot they need ammo)
  • Spiders are melee, faster, can build buildings and lay eggs (players cant control spawned spiders)
  • When all players are converted to one or other side, winners are humans/spiders which finished their transformation.
  • There are 2 types of hunters (Armed Peasant (incomplete transformation, with rifle) and Hunter (which can use rifle, sniper rifle and shotgun)) and 5 types of spiders (Spawned spider (AI), Small Spider (incomplete), War Spider (most powerful spider), Queen Spider (more hp, less attack and speed, can lay eggs), Spider Worker (most weak, can build some buildings))

I'm not good at objects and terrain, so I need a partner skilled with this. Triggers/Systems I'll do by myself
Preferably to have an ICQ messenger, if you're interested send me pm

Status
Not open for further replies.